Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and im still waiting for Zelda's update her special moves and the Design of Sheik i hope they put the twilight princess sheik model with the cape becouse the ocarina model looked just like a guy lol

Sheik in Twilight Princess? I thought that was simply Zelda wearing a cape over her head.

And Sheik in OoT -was- supposed to look like a guy, as that's how Zelda could stay away from Ganondorf.

Anyway yeah, waiting for her update as well. =O

Sheik in Twilight Princess? I thought that was simply Zelda wearing a cape over her head.

And Sheik in OoT -was- supposed to look like a guy, as that's how Zelda could stay away from Ganondorf.

Anyway yeah, waiting for her update as well. =O

yeah she was

the sheikah emblem on her chest was also on the back of the cape in twilight princess and for the same reason she wanted to stay hidden from zant

1596-1.jpg

yeah she was

the sheikah emblem on her chest was also on the back of the cape in twilight princess and for the same reason she wanted to stay hidden from zant

1596-1.jpg

Yeah, but simply having the Sheikah symbol on her cape doesn't mean she was meant to be Sheik. She was still Zelda and even introduced herself as such. Besides, at that point she had already been captured by Zant anyway, who was keeping her locked in the castle. :smile:

m38kp.gif

I still love that pic. Greatness personified.

And even I realized Snake's Bottom is something else. It always appears extremely detailed in the pics shown.

@The Chosen One: Zelda with cape was definately not Sheik. Sheik has bandages and he/she/it is awesome. Zelda with the cape was...well... Zelda with a cape. :heh:

@Goron3: It depends. If your opponents are in the tunnels, it becomes quite hard to dodge the explosions.

I think Snake's FS is brilliant! The FSs are supposed to be very personal, yet Ike's and Link's are essentially the same - same goes for Pikachu's and Sonic's (by the way, does anyone know what happens if Pikachu's or Sonic's FS ends while you're in the middle of a building?).

Snake's FS is very unique and original, which I like very much. :) Besides, it takes the game from 2.5D to ... well, 2.75D. Like the Dragoon Glider.

Doesnt Twilight Change sound like him changing into a Wolf to anyone else? Or am I a Zelda n00b and missing something.?

You're thinking about Link, he could be able to do that.

I think I like Zelda's transformation then. I've always found black capes nice looking. Ish. Well. Hope to see it in action soon.

snakenothingavatarqi4.gif

Whoever did this is a God.

And Light Arrows as Zelda's FS? Great. Finally a move she actually used in the games.

And Twilight Change? Will she change to some kind of Neo-Sheik? I'm curious now.

By the way, are those leaks? Because if the magazine is already out, then we may get an update regarding Zelda soon. Maybe tomorrow.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!