Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy mother******.

Wasn't expecting that! A stage builder? :o

And the best part, the "submit" option. Does that mean I'll receive funny pics or cool stages every week? Even If I can't save those stages,I'll just rebuild them!

Hands down:

:bowdown::bowdown: Best Update Ever :bowdown::bowdown:

This is brilliant, think of the possibilities. I hope where he says it's SD compatible that means we can run the stages we create directly from the SD card, i assume that's what it is. Oh wow, this is just so great, how the heck are they

going to make a sequel to this game, it's perfect.

It feels like they're trying to fit as much as they can cram onto a 9GB DVD as possible. I'm sure there are no storage problems, but this game seems to boast having everything possible, and then more :P.

One criticism - you should be able to rip MP3's off your SD card to play during a stage, but I guess that'd make sharing them and stuff harder to do.

But still, if they turn submitting screenshots / levels into like an online competition, I've got some absolutely awesome ideas. Gonna be epic.

It just hit me. What if they delayed the game to try to fully implement the "submit" feature?

Sakurai himself said they weren't finished with it yet and that it could've not even been in the final game.

Now, I just hope I can create moving stages. Moving platforms are a given, but moving stages would be the icing on top of the cake.

I'm going to create a stage for every game I ever liked. Can't wait!:grin:

And because this update needs more praise: :bowdown::bowdown:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!