N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I am going to conclude that these clouds, do in fact depict the most evil of characters in the Nintendo franchises (especially the Bowser cloud), that are acting as minions of Masterhand whereby he has spared them being lifeless trophies, for his smash world domination purposes and makes them conduct his evil activities and essentially act as supervisors to ensure the "RULES" are not being breached. These supervisors, being Bowser, Ridley, Ganondorf/Ganon and maybe even Star Wolf are symbolically featured in the clouds to depict the fact that Masterhand has absorbed their powers to form a super power that is used to rule the world. You will obviously be fighting them in Story/Adventure mode as you progress closer to putting a stop to Master Hands reign of terror...
I am going to conclude that will not be the case!

It's just some dark clouds that probably follow Meta-Knights airship around and signal its arrival! seeing as the background to the airship stage has the same colour clouds/sky!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one just love the fact that this game has a story line. That's one thing so far that none of the smash bros games have had.

Oh, and as far as the clouds are concerned, I can vaguely make out the bowser shape, but the cloud on the far right looks more like Link's beast form than Ganon's to me, but still, they're clouds. I would love to see ridley, ganon and star wolf make it into the game, if only as assist trophies/bosses, but ganon is probably the only one likely to make it as a playable character.

yeah i see it too you see master hand / Bowser and 3 others floating in the clouds maybe they are now the ones being enslaved by darkness i wonder who the final boss will be , and i think the purple puppet isn't a playable character i think he is only a puppet from darkness who will tell mario that he broke the rules and the world will suffer and then the clouds appear

Guest Stefkov
Yeah, the cloud thing is totally bollocks. In on of the screencaps I saw a cartoon tree and therefore the cartoon tree must be Links mother...

The tree must be the wife of the Deku tree, therefore the Deku Tree was Link's dad and will appear as a boss in the game.

Seriously, this must be true because you saw that tree.

Link's sheild's usefulness goes up by several orders of magnitude when items are turned on because he can block most projectiles and all thrown weapons with it. He's a much more formidable character with items on than with them off.

Well no not really, unless you play the game at a snails pace.

I'm liking today's update. Looks like it's generating some hype on the net :)

Humans have a habit of recognising shapes and figures in just about anything. It's a brain thing, nothing more.

It happened with World Trade Center too: People "saw" Satan in the clouds.

The same goes with sound, by the way. (Play a song backwards and think it has a secret meaning.) If we are told, we will almost certainly believe it.

On-topic: Very mysterious update indeed.

Well no not really, unless you play the game at a snails pace.

I'm liking today's update. Looks like it's generating some hype on the net :)

Surely even for people who played at a really quick speed as long as the two people were equally quick the shield would become useful again?

1184959027207qh1.jpg

QUOTE(C. Doriga)

We're almost running out of time, one last question: Are you going to include SEGA's mascot, Sonic The Hedgehog?

QUOTE(M. Sakurai)

Well... That's a tough question, I'll tell you that Sonic's already in the game, but we're still waiting for a last confirmation from SEGA. Due to the proximity of the game's release, SEGA's deadline to submit their confirmation is the 26th this month, and in that date the official site will be updated about the inclusion o not of SEGA's mascot in the game. I'm personally crossing my fingers.

Fake or not??

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!