N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Mario Kart is online. Not as good as Brawl, I know, but it will probably have online. When Strikers was first announced, it wasn't going to be online. I hope it is online, sincerely.

All the stages ten to look like battlefield with a new background. there is nothing as wacky as onett and kraid yet.

Maybe not. If you look carefully the 15 seconds trailer, you'll see that the middle platform of the Yoshi's stage can rotate. A bullblin soldier also shows on the Eldin's bridge. Sakurai seems to don't say everything.

Having seen the weekly updates I am getting slightly worried about the lack of a level the size of the Zelda castle in SSBM. Anyone else?

Eldin bridge does look cool in the video though and Smashville will be welcome for sheer novelty value, but I want a level you can have a proper chase around.

Having seen the weekly updates I am getting slightly worried about the lack of a level the size of the Zelda castle in SSBM. Anyone else?

Eldin bridge does look cool in the video though and Smashville will be welcome for sheer novelty value, but I want a level you can have a proper chase around.

There probably will be 1-2 levels like that, don't worry.

Remember, it's a fighting game, and you can't really fight properly on those types of levels, so expect a few more levels similar to ones we've seen.

There probably will be 1-2 levels like that, don't worry.

Remember, it's a fighting game, and you can't really fight properly on those types of levels, so expect a few more levels similar to ones we've seen.

I think you can fight on those levels - perhaps two player is a bit limited but in a four player match you could get two different fights in different locations.

Plus, I loved the character rebounding at the lower stages of the level.

I would also include the two Earthbound/Mother stages in this category mind you.

Here's hoping that the Fire Emblem level will be like this.:)

Plus, I loved the character rebounding at the lower stages of the level.

That area of the level is really hilarious. There's a trick that you can do with captain falcon where you can stick an enemy in the ceiling of that area and it will just come down after a few seconds. The more damage the more time it stays sticked.

Well the Yoshi Stage is bigger than it looks; it looks like the AC stage, but it's much bigger.

It's unfortunate that they made a cool level so small, i't like to see it be a bit bigger and more interesting (platform wise).

Well the Yoshi Stage is bigger than it looks; it looks like the AC stage, but it's much bigger.

It's unfortunate that they made a cool level so small, i't like to see it be a bit bigger and more interesting.

That is a good point but it seems to me a bit more like the original yoshi stage (with the clouds and such) by no means small and a great stage but nothing like the zelda stage in its zoomed out, errr, glory.

That area of the level is really hilarious. There's a trick that you can do with captain falcon where you can stick an enemy in the ceiling of that area and it will just come down after a few seconds. The more damage the more time it stays sticked.

If Jigglypuff breaks her shield she sticks to the ceiling.

Hyrule Temple was a bit of a stupid level really. However it had it's uses... the black hole glitch.

UPDATE = Star Fox: Space Armada --> Game Music

"Star Fox: Space Armada"(0:48)

Composition Supervisor: Hajime Hirasawa

Arrangement Supervisor: Kenji Ito

• The copyright for this music is held by Nintendo.

• Check your volume settings.

A different arrangement of this song appeared in Super Smash Bros. Melee, so some of you may already be familiar with it. I love the way it conveys the atmosphere of an epic showdown.

And the word "armada" refers to a large fleet of ships, of course. Though I always chuckle when I hear it because it sounds like my colleague’s name, Mr. Amada.

More than anything, though, what comes to mind are the courageous figures of Fox and friends as they fight a heated battle against an entire fleet of hostile ships.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that Sakurai is the creator of the Kirby series, one thing I have noticed about this game is that its interface, from what we saw with names update and music have a very Kirby Air Rideesque feel to it...

And the word "armada" refers to a large fleet of ships, of course. Though I always chuckle when I hear it because it sounds like my colleague’s name, Mr. Amada.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: A comment like this in every update. Always.

Seeing that Sakurai is the creator of the Kirby series, one thing I have noticed about this game is that its interface, from what we saw with names update and music have a very Kirby Air Rideesque feel to it...

You can notice it in most of his games. While I was playing Kirby's Fun Pak the other day, I couldn't help but wonder if that was a lost part of Super Smash Bros. Melee.:heh:

Oh, Zelda_Rulez, I believe it was the music played in Corneria stage. They definetely share the same original theme.