Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that since they are updating every weekday, each day would be for a certain part of the game. One day for a new character, next day a stage, then music or so on. Wheres the directors blog?

Edit- Pokemon stadium in the background?

mario_070523d-l.jpg

Avatar sized on the character page

mario_s.jpglink_s.jpg

Wheres the directors blog?

The whole site is the blog

Edit- Pokemon stadium in the background?

Yup, another image with Pokémon Stadium in it.

edit:

I would love it if the extra costumes/colours in this Smash included different models (but same stats, moves, etc). That way they can include more "characters" easily. Like Mario - Dr Mario (rather than a similar extra character?), Link - OOT Link (WW Link's model would be too different), Samus - Dark Samus, etc.

The characters seem a bit brighter since they were originally shown off.
It's an improvement. The early versions were a tad too dark in my opinion, Smash should be a bright game.

Wow:

link_070523b-l.jpg

Hope they keep up the daily update thingy :smile:

I would love it if the extra costumes/colours in this Smash included different models (but same stats, moves, etc). That way they can include more "characters" easily. Like Mario - Dr Mario (rather than a similar extra character?), Link - OOT Link (WW Link's model would be too different), Samus - Dark Samus, etc.

Yeah I'd like that too. I remember one of Captain Falcons other colours actually made him into Blood falcon in Melee

Great idea. Many characters have so many options... I'd love Zora Armor Link, Light and Phazon Suit Samus and Paper Mario. Though Paper Mario might be better as a seperate character.

Great idea. Many characters have so many options... I'd love Zora Armor Link, Light and Phazon Suit Samus and Paper Mario. Though Paper Mario might be better as a seperate character.

Yea, I was thinking if they used characters with similar shaped bodies, then there wouldn't really be any advantage in the extra costumes. Yoshi - Birdo would be ace, too.

Really loving the graphics for this game. They have got the balance between cartoon/fantasy and realism spot on.

The attention to detail here is astounding

link_070523c-l.jpg

Not that you'll have time to gaze at that in the heat of furious battle. But thats what the cool pause was for. I loved pausing and just rotating the camera to look at perfect screenshots and stuff.

ahh I do enjoy that game very much!!

Not that you'll have time to gaze at that in the heat of furious battle. But thats what the cool pause was for. I loved pausing and just rotating the camera to look at perfect screenshots and stuff.

ahh I do enjoy that game very much!!

From the clarity of the images, I think that these screenshots are actually from the pause function, and taken via a capture card, rather than from the Wii's Dev Kit.

So theres a stage set in the galaxy? Lovely.

Set on a ship in space.

level0801tb9.jpg

I really hope there's an improved Camera Mode in Brawl that works from the pause screens (no seperate mode) that allows screens to be saved for view in the Photo Channel.

Also, that's not a new update :heh:

I really hope there's an improved Camera Mode in Brawl that works from the pause screens (no seperate mode) that allows screens to be saved for view in the Photo Channel.

And sent via Connect24 - Then you could simply send it to your email for easy showing-offs on the internet.

Thats actually not a bad idea! You too CUBE. That type of interaction would be nice.

What would be even better would be a replay mode. That would rock.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!