NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Just a small note of interest from the update

The Japanese Dates seem to have more specific dates and it also features Diskun

various24_080128v-l.jpg

Lol @ Virtual Boy...

Yeah, it's Fire Emblem 3

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (or Fire Emblem 3).

Also, Sheena from FE3 is a sticker so i dunno if that implies Marth's return or not.

Also, her name is Sheeda, not Sheena.:heh:

Elincia is a trophy, Sheeda, Myrrh and Joshua are stickers... I'm glad we're getting plenty of Fire Emblem collectibles.

Virtual Boy, Game Boy, GameCube and Game Boy Advance demos? Holy hell.

I don't think they're the demos, just a list of games series for each console, I expect the list gets updated everytime you get a sticker or a trophy and the like.

I really wish Nintendo weren't being so tight-lipped on our release date, I want something to look forward to so at least we know its coming. Right now it's release isn't getting any closer for us. But oh well, we will get it eventually and it will no doubt be worth the grueling wait.

Is there a term for when a game evolves into something more than just a game. Like an electrical form of enlightenment. Whatever it is SSBB qualifies

I really wish Nintendo weren't being so tight-lipped on our release date, I want something to look forward to so at least we know its coming. Right now it's release isn't getting any closer for us. But oh well, we will get it eventually and it will no doubt be worth the grueling wait.

They probably aren't being tight-lipped, they just really have no idea when they're releasing it. Seriously, they need to sort their lives out. Boy-o.

Do you guys think that the GTA4 Euro release date will have an impact on the Brawl release date now? Obviously Nintendo wants to get as many sales as possible and so unfortunately some consumers would choose GTA over Brawl.

I hope this means that Nintendo brings the release date forward for the Euro release to late March/ early April but I don't see that happening :(

NEWS JUST IN

BBFC refuse to give Super Smash Bros Brawl a rating due to the reason it trains children to beat up cartoon characters

NEWS JUST IN

BBFC refuse to give Super Smash Bros Brawl a rating due to the reason it trains children to beat up cartoon characters

OMG! KILL THE BBFC NOW!

It's not really that funny. And yes, I know that all you people with high contrast, highlighting, quoting or using a different skin can see this. To all these people I say: "Hi"

OMG! KILL THE BBFC NOW!

It's not really that funny. And yes, I know that all you people with high contrast, highlighting, quoting or using a different skin can see this. To all these people I say: "Hi"

HEY CUBE! :yay:

NEWS JUST IN

This is a joke? It has your trademark lack of a fullstop.

(Greetings Cube, you nutter.)

I'm not even going to post a reply to that... I'll leave you to the dogs.

Anyway, DS-x2 has released unoffical (but they are usually dead on the mark, 99% of the time) release list for Europe till the end of Q2.

Guess what. SMASH BROS BRAWL ISN'T EVEN MENTIONED.

Has no one noticed my post on the probable release date? >_>