NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Someone has it early?

Or someone who works at a retail store has a display box.

Someone has it early? I wish it was me

uporg1221871xm9.jpg

I can't see the picture, I CAN'T SEE THE PICTURE! Is it something cool?

EDIT: D'oh! Now I can. This looks more convincing than the other boxes.

Cheers danny-the-dane! Makes sense, pretty good. Can anyone think of something this game DOESN'T have?

Cheers danny-the-dane! Makes sense, pretty good.

Glad to be of help. :)

Can anyone think of something this game DOESN'T have?

50 more characters? One can always ask for more, can't one? :) Which is why I think SSBB is going to be one of the greatest games of all time. Because even when we stopped asking, they kept delivering. And against Nintendo's own saying, we got BOTH quality AND quantity!

Cheers danny-the-dane! Makes sense, pretty good. Can anyone think of something this game DOESN'T have?

Achievement points!

Seriously though this game looks, sounds and probably is godly and anyone who says otherwise will be banned from the boards :)

Otherwise. lolololol ban me

This game is going to be great but it's not going to be the game of the forever, while it expands and probably perfects what the series has started this game will not have a revolutionary impact on videogames therefore not deserving the title of being the greatest game ever.

Otherwise. lolololol ban me

This game is going to be great but it's not going to be the game of the forever, while it expands and probably perfects what the series has started this game will not have a revolutionary impact on videogames therefore not deserving the title of being the greatest game ever.

So to be the best game ever, it has to be revolutionary?

I CALL SHENANIGANS!

I CALL SHENANIGANS!

Exactly the thought that entered my mind when I read that comment (well, maybe except the shenanigans-one :p).

It is very difficult to judge a game because one can argue much about what is important and what is not.

The Smash series has obviously been one of Nintendo's most succesful series (well, pretty much ALL their series are succesful), Melee most likely being the GameCube game still played the most to this date. The fact that they have done so much to make this game perfect really makes it worthy of one of the greatest games of all time. Of course, gaming will change, but for now this may very well be some of the best ever made. At least in this genre.

Exactly the thought that entered my mind when I read that comment (well, maybe except the shenanigans-one :p).

It is very difficult to judge a game because one can argue much about what is important and what is not.

The Smash series has obviously been one of Nintendo's most succesful series (well, pretty much ALL their series are succesful), Melee most likely being the GameCube game still played the most to this date. The fact that they have done so much to make this game perfect really makes it worthy of one of the greatest games of all time. Of course, gaming will change, but for now this may very well be some of the best ever made. At least in this genre.

it has A LOT to do to be the best in this genre (look at 3rd Strike. The game is perfection).

Naked women/ naked men.

50 more characters?

We don't know yet. :heh: Technically it has over a hundred characters that aren't playable. :D

Achievement points!

various22_080114d-l.jpg

I CALL SHENANIGANS!

No, it can't be on a Nintendo console.

Naked women/ naked men.

For this reason, I shall not be buying the game.

Fox news would have a field day.

No, it can't be on a Nintendo console.

Fuck you Hellfire, you don't know anything about me so don't make any assumptions about my taste in games just because I don't share you idealistic opinion about Nintendo. I mean if you even look at my profile on this place you'll see that I rate Ocarina of Time (which has been like that since i signed up to this place) as one of my favourite games ever and that opinion will never change.

So if you're gonna take a jab at me with one of your smart-ass comments at least get your facts right.

You may all disagree but there's no way this game is going to make to the top 10 of Game Rankings and I would love to be proved wrong. win win situation

And all I pretty much said was; this game is going to be great but it's not going to be the greatest, why the fuck does that bother any of you?

Erm... calm down. It's the internet.

Tellyn! You don't calm it down, you have to make it more interesting by saying something like:

"CATFIGHT!"

Or "Oh no he did-unt"

Damn you tellyn :/

Doesnt bother me in the slightest as its your own opinion. People on here would do well to remember that everyone has their own opinion to give whether they agree with it or not.

I have brought shame to this forum and its founding fathers. *hangs head in shame*

it has A LOT to do to be the best in this genre (look at 3rd Strike. The game is perfection).

Don't know that game. But essentially, it's difficult to be objective when talking about what's best when it isn't something that can be measured in numbers. I think that for many people, this game is very near perfection, possibly as close as you can get. Of course some people won't think that way. I never really got into Metroid Prime 3, so for me that game wasn't as good as I had hoped. It was well-made, but it obviously wasn't my style of game.

Yes, it seems like a cheap way to say: "I like this game, so it's good." But there isn't that many other ways to decide it. Because there are so many variables to take into account, and for many those variables have different values.

Erm... calm down. It's the internet.

Oh sorry I don't make over-the-top posts with pretty bright colours telling everyone how much I fucking love them.

Yeah it's the internet Tellyn; anything can happen here.

Oh sorry I don't make over-the-top posts with pretty bright colours telling everyone how much I fucking love them.

Yeah that's true... Wait, what?

CATFIGHT!

Was talking to my friend about brawl the other day, he says apparently that video with the new characters is supposedly fake. Is he totally wrong does anyone know or is there a chance he's right :o?