NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

uporg1214234.png

Would 44 characters be enough for you? If this was the final roster I can still see people moaning! lol

Ashley's there; and that girl from the GC/Wii FE....

The 3 characters that are there and should really be in are Ridley, K.Rool & Dark Samus though

Latest news is awesome... wonder how long the demos will be...who cares though it is awesome. so awesome that I have said that word 3 times now!

If i manage to resist buying a Wii when this comes out it will be a miracle! I want Brawl so bad! :weep:

Why would you resist?

Why would you resist?

£220 to play Smash Bros Brawl? Im not made of money! I don't play nearly enough games to warrant owning a 360, gaming PC and a Wii, 2 of the 3 is pushing it already!

I suppose i could buy it, play Brawl for a few months and then sell the Wii on though :idea: My 360 will probably go with it too...

Iwata Ask no:4 is online and Nojima wrote the storyline for SSE. :o

Hmm at Nojima's first storyline plan. :blank:

a friend of mine is practically buying the console for just this game. Well not entirely as he wants to play the other ninty classics too but this game plays a huge factor as he will get the wii when this comes out.

I MUST HAVE THIS GAME NOW!

DITTO!

Seriously, I'm having a harder and harder time waiting for this game.

By the way, I finally got around to preorder the game from my nearest E.B. Games store. They have the release date listed as 30th June, which of course is a placeholder. They said I should feel free to contact them anytime regarding the release date, though I doubt they'll know anything before we do in here.

I have to admit, DeeDeeDee has some extremely fluid animation. I mean, check out his clothing!

Also, for those who think this game looks like its running slowly (probably very few) Youtube videos and flash videos run at 30fps. Thats just how flash runs, however the game is supposed to be running at 60fps.

Super duper mega hype aside, who here thinks this will likely be the greatest video game of all time?

I honestly think it will be.

Only thing Id add is acheivements! :heh:

I have to admit, DeeDeeDee has some extremely fluid animation. I mean, check out his clothing!

Also, for those who think this game looks like its running slowly (probably very few) Youtube videos and flash videos run at 30fps. Thats just how flash runs, however the game is supposed to be running at 60fps.

yeah it does run at 60 fps and after watching that video i agree on the dedede comment.

I thought the game might be a bit to slow but they made it seem so fluid and fast. Can't wait :D

Super duper mega hype aside, who here thinks this will likely be the greatest video game of all time?

I honestly think it will be.

I do and I don't even like to overhype things ><

I'd be very surprised if Brawl didn't permanently surpass OoT on GameRankings etc.