NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Looks like the spoiler floodgate has started to open. I haven't watched the intro video, but seen a few screengrabs from it confirming a couple of veterans. Won't be too long until we get the full roster, then (*crosses fingers that it's not the 'leaked' 35-character roster with ROB on*).

Great update! Now we have a list of starting music. And that awesome Fire Emblem theme from Melee is back!:yay:

And Marth, too! He looks awesome.

Captain Falcon, Luigi, Marth and Ness all confirmed to be playable in Brawl... New F Zero Stage shown as well as the iconic Green Hill Zone

Today's Dojo update is incredible, even more so if you consider how much music will be unlocked as you play through. I'm particularly pleased that the Checker Knights music is in there - I loved that. So many great songs... Best soundtrack ever?

There really are a huge amount of songs in this game. I'll probably spend hours tweaking the My Music section to my preferences.

I'm not going to watch the intro but having those characters confirmed is good. I only want to know the full roster and nothing besides that.

Apparently there was an image of Bomberman on BrawlCentral with the headline "Real or Fake?" but was promptly removed... Now back again...

Apparently there was an image of Bomberman on BrawlCentral with the headline "Real or Fake?" but was promptly removed...

I can still see it but it's probably fake.

I can still see it but it's probably fake.

I really wouldn't be surprised if this were legit. Hudson Soft have pretty close relations with Nintendo so there'd be almost no hurdles at all in including Bomberman as a playable character. A moveset entirely based around various assortment of bombs could actually work and would result in Bomberman playing in a somewhat similar style to Captain Olimar...

I really wouldn't be surprised if this were legit. Hudson Soft have pretty close relations with Nintendo so there'd be almost no hurdles at all in including Bomberman as a playable character. A moveset entirely based around various assortment of bombs could actually work and would result in Bomberman playing in a somewhat similar style to Captain Olimar...

It could be real but seeing the quality of that picture instantly makes me think fake. But I would like it to be real because it would deconfirm the 35 roster.

Aye, I think its real as the pic contained 2 new characters that were unconfirmed until hours ago, meaning the person must of done it REALLY quickly if fake. I call real.

Another new character confirmed

GANONDORF!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYYEAHAHHHH!!!!

up253897.jpg

Don't these spoilers make you wish we had the game at the end of the month?... :(

Don't these spoilers make you wish we had the game at the end of the month?... :(

Don't remind me, it's going to be a long wait. :(

Aye, I think its real as the pic contained 2 new characters that were unconfirmed until hours ago, meaning the person must of done it REALLY quickly if fake. I call real.

Another new character confirmed

GANONDORF!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYYEAHAHHHH!!!!

up253897.jpg

Confirmed to be in the SSE only or also playable, is it known at this point?

Confirmed to be in the SSE only or also playable, is it known at this point?

Even though it hasn't been confirmed he's blatantly gonna be playable. Have faith! Can't have a badass like ganon in the game and make him unplayable, especially after melee.

EDIT: is it just me or is the brawl central site down for others too?

Even though it hasn't been confirmed he's blatantly gonna be playable. Have faith! Can't have a badass like ganon in the game and make him unplayable, especially after melee.

EDIT: is it just me or is the brawl central site down for others too?

It's down alright! Was just about to get spoilered, and then the site turned suspened.

^-- Last time that resulted in a SSE video update. They're probably uploading new content, check in a few minutes...

All this leaked info is blowing my mind. Todays update was pretty neat too, all those songs and thats probably about a third of the final ammount of music in the game. Also:

mainimg.jpg

Iwata Asks vol. 6

http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/ssbb/vol6_page1.jsp

Iwata: Actually, the department that handles contracts and copyrights said this game has thirty games worth of music.

Sakurai: Wow. Sorry for getting so carried away. (laughs)

It's down alright! Was just about to get spoilered, and then the site turned suspened.

It was spoiler galore down there. A teeny tiny bit of me was a little sad that these things wont be a surprise for me when I get the game BUT I spoil tons of things for myself all the time and have done for years like christmas presents (always pretended that I was totally surprised though) so that guilty part of me is very experienced :heh:

Anyways, still waiting for the site to come back up.