NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Is it just me or have the quality of the updates declined the last few days?

Yeah they have, but it's to be expected because they have 2 more months to fill now.

Yeah they have, but it's to be expected because they have 2 more months to fill now.

*sigh* I just hope we Europeans get the game relatively soon after Japan and the US. Please, don't let it be later than April.

I'm still saying April 19th lol. Just a guess, nothin from my sources or anything so don't go saying its true and updating everywhere with it haha

I just don't want it released that much later cos I don't want everything ruined, I want to find somethings for myself and if we had to wait long I'd have to stay away from the internet for a very long time. I'm aching for an official date from Nintendo.

I just don't want it released that much later cos I don't want everything ruined, I want to find somethings for myself and if we had to wait long I'd have to stay away from the internet for a very long time. I'm aching for an official date from Nintendo.

yeah thats the way I feel as well now.

Serebii, I know you can't say, but are there any more 3rd party characters in the game that you know of?

Also, is one of them called Simon? And could one of them be described as pretty mega?

Lol, Serebii, you shouldn't have said you have sources, your gonna get hounded by people asking things :P hehe, questions for example like, are there any more Pokemon challengers, such as Lucario? Hehe.

And could one of them be described as pretty mega?

I'm pretty sure that Megaman will be there.

Only by gut feeling and that he fits "The Icon Theory" really well. Although he would be the last new franchise in Brawl. Other newcomers will likely be from franchises already in Brawl.

Think its fair to say that everyone is craving for some new footage. I just spent the last few minutes going through the soundtrack on the official website again, sounds so good :D

Hopefully we'll get more video footage or more importantly a Euro release date before Christmas.

I regret saying I know things now lol

I'm getting question after question

The answer to all is obviously Orange

I'm getting getting bored of the updates now.

I mean, i've seen hours of in game footage and I know pretty much what to expect. All i want now is to play the damn game.

Is there a way for me to download the music clips from the Brawl website to put on my MP3 player? (Legally of course :))

Leave Serebii alone or I will rip your head off!

:P

Yeah guys. Sheeeesh. Give the guy a break.

So Serebii, K Rool....?

The japanese magazine called Coro Coro with infomation on all characters is out on saturday :)

The japanese magazine called Coro Coro with infomation on all characters is out on saturday :)

We usually get scans a couple days beforehand

By we I dont mean me necessarily before you go asking :p

I mean there ar eusually leaks on Japanese Image Boards several days before release

Lol, Serebii, you shouldn't have said you have sources, your gonna get hounded by people asking things :P hehe, questions for example like, are there any more Pokemon challengers, such as Lucario? Hehe.

dude, lucario's awesome! he should have his own cereal! lucari-Os

This can only mean...

mangavision_naruto2.jpg

NARUTO IS IN BRAWL!!!:heh:

of course!!! why didn't i see it before!!? it makes sense now!!1

I will say this however, just to keep you guys guessing and probably start a few arguments :p

Providing my sources are accurate (everything they've told me has turned out true so far), there are characters that have not made the transition from Melee to Brawl, and not all of them were clones in Melee

I will say this however

Providing my sources are accurate (everything they've told me has turned out true so far), there are characters that have not made the transition from Melee to Brawl, and not all of them were clones in Melee

Makes sense, I was expecting that.

I will say this however, just to keep you guys guessing and probably start a few arguments :p

Methinks you're talking about Ness.

Unless you already know an unlockable got cut. Maybe Jigglypuff? Or Mewtwo? I hope not, I love those two.

Hmm, I wouldn't miss the likes of Jigglypuff or Mr Game & Watch or Mewtwo... or even Ness. Sakurai and co can cut them out if they feel the need and spice things up with some fresh (virtual) blood.

Not that the game should have even virtual blood in it, that would mean instant bannage.

Also, yes put Naruto in!

Rotation eh? Pretty sweet! I mean its not particularly necessary, but it just proves they really are thinking of everything!

Re above posts; If Ganondorf doesnt make the cut I will be hugely upset.