NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

You know I would if I could. Remember all the leaking I did earlier this year Pokemon wise...however they're tighter lipped on SSBB, technically I shouldnt know what I do

wi-fi04_071207d-l.jpg

Would that be the starting lineup, then?

Edit: Hang on....is that the Demo linup?

wi-fi04_071207d-l.jpg

Would that be the starting lineup, then?

Edit: Hang on....is that the Demo linup?

Yeah that's just the demo character select screen.

The starting line up will be revealed in CoroCoro next week

Sweet. (If you know...and if you can say) are there new characters to Smash Bros, in the starting line up?

If you mean that have been revealed then I think theres a couple but other than that, I do not know

Fair games. I hope theres TONNES of characters in this. Seriously this game will just be so good. Probably the best game ever. I mean Melee was just ridiculous fun. Such good memories of playing it with everyone in my local comic shop. (They had a TV under the desk, Lol)

Really nice update I like what they're doing with the online. Sakurai really thinks of everything.

Yeah, they're really trying to perfect everything about this game.

All this "Europe is getting Brawl late"-thing is a bit worrying. I'm going with Serebii's logic, though, it doesn't seem right that Europe will get it so late compared to the US and Japan.

But Serebii, you're very mean keeping us in this pool of oblivion. :p At least it's good news that the starting line-up will be revelaed next week.

Can we count on that the revelation will be true?

All this "Europe is getting Brawl late"-thing is a bit worrying. I'm going with Serebii's logic, though, it doesn't seem right that Europe will get it so late compared to the US and Japan.

Well, NoE said today:

The Nintendo 1st & 3rd party Software lineup release schedule which was distributed by Nintendo on Thursday 6th December confirmed launch dates for Nintendo titles launching in Q1 2008.

Nintendo also included some titles which were fixed for release beyond Q1 2008 such as Mario Kart Wii. All Nintendo software titles launching in Q2 2008 have not been finalised or confirmed to date.

Nintendo will communicate on all software titles launching in Q2 2008 for Wii and Nintendo DS at a later date.

HAH I TOLD THOSE BUMS

Who's stupid and moronic now you mother fuckers (not you lot obviously as you followed me and good to ya :p)

Cube, do you have a link to that so I can go forth and be gloating to everyone?

HAH I TOLD THOSE BUMS

Who's stupid and moronic now you mother fuckers (not you lot obviously as you followed me and good to ya :p)

Cube, do you have a link to that so I can go forth and be gloating to everyone?

Herep

Anyway, back to the update:

CPU players replacing disconnectors = ace (although I'm sure they told us that earlier)

Serebii 5323

Onling Gaming Community 0

I have a good record going here :p

What annoys me now though is people are just saying Nintendo is trying to smooth it over. Why the feck did they have to believe that ignorant nobody

CPU players replacing disconnectors = ace (although I'm sure they told us that earlier)

I don't think they did. I haven't heard it before and I'm absorbing everything Smash Bros. :p

Buuut ... I could have missed it. :)

Oh, and Serebii, be careful about gloating. If one day you turn out to be wrong about something, it might hurt. "Twice the pride, double the fall" and all that ... ;)

I awesome update, but why cant we show our screen name? Its like Japanese people have something to hide.

You know, today's update proves how much thought is being put into this game.

How many developers bother to find a solution to disconnecting bastards? That's one of the reasons I don't play many online games.

Well if Serebii knows something, it must be Pokémony:heh:

Mewtwo/Jigglypuff ;)

i really want Olimar & Ridley to be playable.

Well if Serebii knows something, it must be Pokémony:heh:

Mewtwo/Jigglypuff ;)

i really want Olimar & Ridley to be playable.

Maybe, but it is not limited to Pokemon stuff

Tbh even if it's delayed (which it wont), i might just order an american one...

Tbh even if it's delayed (which it wont), i might just order an american one...

BLASPHEMER

If anyone knows anyone from NOE, tell them 'Your shit' from me! :D

and theres a hell of alot of people who will agree!