NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

If anyone knows anyone from NOE, tell them 'Your shit' from me! :D

and theres a hell of alot of people who will agree!

Why? Its not Q3

Why? Its not Q3

Not just for this game, for everything. I think they treat us like shite considering there now extremely popular here!

You watch Wii Fit & Brawl be released in America in the first 3 months of 08.

I'm not impressed.

Still the release schedule is pretty good but only because of the third-party titles, so thank-god for that!

Still the release schedule is pretty good but only because of the third-party titles, so thank-god for that!

Not to mention all the games that the US got this year.

I hope online isn't restricted to timed matches. Stock matches are far superior.

I hope online isn't restricted to timed matches. Stock matches are far superior.

Unless you're trying to rack up kills, i agree =]

I think stock matches are a sick perversion of the definitive Smash Bros experience.

I used to play a lot of stock matches, but I found that time matches are much more challenging. When you can basically just evade in stock matches and let the others do the hard work of knocking each other out (perhaps only having to knock the last life out of the last player), you actually have to fight in time matches to win. There's nothing more aggravating than having just beat the bejeebus out of someone only to watch another player score your kill.

I think stock matches are a sick perversion of the definitive Smash Bros experience.
Stock matches are the definitive Smash Bros experience.

And so we can conclude that we need both types of matches to define the definitive Smash Bros. experience. :)

Yeah, they are good in theory, but in practise I always go with the timed matches.

I mainly play stock matches. I don't like time matches as much because of this:

There's nothing more aggravating than having just beat the bejeebus out of someone only to watch another player score your kill.

Will be possible to make an Against All the Odds match? (I have one stock and the others have 99), one friend said to me that is possible (I hope so).

What about an Challenge Mode à lá WWE: Smackdown VS Raw? We would have to make hard matches and win them ^^

And what about an mode where we are one character and travel to the world buying items to use them in battles against the others?

Im full of ideas, can't wait for the release, lol.

Will be possible to make an Against All the Odds match? (I have one stock and the others have 99), one friend said to me that is possible (I hope so).

What about an Challenge Mode à lá WWE: Smackdown VS Raw? We would have to make hard matches and win them ^^

Smash Bros. is very versatile. You can customise everything you want in Vs. mode. (including stock number)

And if Event mode or Very Hard mode aren't good enough for you, battle online against skilled players.

And what about an mode where we are one character and travel to the world buying items to use them in battles against the others?

I guess this is good enough.

Also, this is Smash Bros. You don't need to buy items.

And so we can conclude that we need both types of matches to define the definitive Smash Bros. experience. :)

2 Minutes. Fox Only. No Items. Final Destination.

Lets roll :p

I kid I kid :p We all know thats not the definitive experience

I mainly play 4-stock matches with an 8 minute time limit.

I hate playing time on it's own because it's just a bunch of people running away.

well I for one much prefer stock matches more. It gives more strategy and its not rushed but obviously someone could easily argue against my points!:P

I also prefer stock matches. 5 Stock...makes it fairer for the others as I own them but am still known to kill myself through idiocy

I usually use 5 stock too. I suppose we can only customize matches with friends.

I like to play with my friends in a 4 Man Match with 99 Stock xD

Its awesome, we spend 3 hours in game and the end is allways cool

weird?! i always play at 10 stock o.O

10 stock for 10 minutes! perfect! :P