NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

We're NOT getting Brawl till after Q2.

I'm getting a US Wii now. Fucking Nintendo...

And uninformed spokesman said it's not planned. Which means that he has no idea.

Please read what I posted ¬¬

Please read what I posted ¬¬

*Reads*

*Fells retarded but doesn't care since he's relieved.*

You saved me from myself >.<

I know I shouldn't but I'm going everywhere to do damage control because of that retarded video game site and their probably fake spokesman

I did worry at first after hearing this news but after thinking it over I agree with serebii, this is all coming from an uninformed spokes person and an incomplete release list, i'm not worried unless nintendo specificly say the game wont be out till summer.

I really should of stayed calm and read into things but I got to annoyed :heh:

I should have lots of experience about Europe dates, this is no exception.

Now i'm back to normal.

This is the sort of Video Game Journalism that pisses me off...the scare mongering and such. Fuck inflated Review Scores and advertisers controlling reviewers. It's the purposefully feeding false information to try and either get hits or destroy the communities

GO FORTH AND SPREAD THE WORD. Save me from this damned damage control. I get enough of it in the Pokemon Community...don't make me save the gaming community on my own :p

Yea, when I read about this on Kotaku I sort of questioned the site, I mean I had never heard of them before hand.

As if a little spokesperson knows about this. I mean NoE didn't know about the lite apparently...

I was really gonna get a US Wii there :heh:

Someone make a N-Europe Post

"Smash Bros NOT not around til Q3" and post all the evidence against these bastards and then spread the word :p

Someone make a N-Europe Post

"Smash Bros NOT not around til Q3" and post all the evidence against these bastards and then spread the word :p

I think it might have to be done actually. If people keep believing it then it must be done then we'll take evidence you said and from this topic. It should calm people down.

Chances are they're saving the release date update for the Dojo or for the next Europe Event (Thats in Jan isn't it? my memory fails me regarding events)

In fact, the whole point of the Dojo is so everyhwere gets the data at the same time and so the release dates really cant be that far apart else they would have planned it differently...but thats just my opinion

Got no idea about the next Euro event. But it's likely it'll be shown in Dojo or being announced at an event. A big game needs to be announced in a big way.

I think it might have to be done actually. If people keep believing it then it must be done then we'll take evidence you said and from this topic. It should calm people down.

Well don't make it a definately wont be delayed story, it just has to be put forward that this so called definitive statement of it being delayed to Q3 is false and based upon shady evidence

I've written a comment on the main page telling people to view Serebii's comment. Now to let othersites know.

Well don't make it a definitied wont be delayed, it just has to be put forward that this so called definitive statement of it being delayed to Q3 is false and based upon shady evidence.

Yea, just putting theories up about how it might not be Q3, just how it should be taken with a pinch of salt and how it isn't likely a spokesperson will know about it.

Well i've posted on Gonintendo & Joystiq...people just seem to ignore comments tho

Mario Kart will get delayed.

Brawl will be released 1-2 weeks after US release.

Then again, Brawl might be delayed stateside as well, they REALLY are spending time and resources on that game.

I've linked this page on a few gaming forums, let's hope it helps.

Edit: oh dear so far Serebii's comments have been called moronic and stupid and apparenrtly europe doesn't matter :s

Yea, when I read about this on Kotaku I sort of questioned the site, I mean I had never heard of them before hand.

As if a little spokesperson knows about this. I mean NoE didn't know about the lite apparently...

I was really gonna get a US Wii there :heh:

Kotaku is as big as GoNintendo and Joystiq, maybe even bigger.

Honestly you guys are being too optimistic with the whole "uninformed spokesman" thing. I can't think of any prominent examples where a game hasn't been on a Nintendo release list for a few quarters and then suddenly appeared quite early in them. When they think it will PROBABLY be but dont know for sure they do things like they did for Mario Kart and put "Q2", not knowing totally sure but thinking it will be. If they leave a game totally out that usually means "no".

Kotaku is as big as GoNintendo and Joystiq, maybe even bigger.

I believe he was referring to the site Kotaku got it from; Videogamers.com

Honestly you guys are being too optimistic with the whole "uninformed spokesman" thing. I can't think of any prominent examples where a game hasn't been on a Nintendo release list for a few quarters and then suddenly appeared quite early in them. When they think it will PROBABLY be but dont know for sure they do things like they did for Mario Kart and put "Q2", not knowing totally sure but thinking it will be. If they leave a game totally out that usually means "no".

Sorry but I use logic rather than cynicalism