NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I'm sorry to say, i think it is. Whats the point of changing the date to 'TBD' when it previously stated December 3rd.

:(

It's probably coming out Jan/Feb 08 so thats the beginning of 2008 sorted! :yay:

As I said in the Conference topic im happy with the delay and im hoping the US gets one aswell that way I feel less screwed over.

Ok I cant stop watching the Sonic trailer, its so awesome.

I can't either. The first time I watched it, it was in awe. I love it so much :D

And I want it delayed in America purely for spite...

I'm not a bad person, I just like seeing them getting screwed over.

Damn. Most dissapointing update ever.

Does anyone have a youtube link? Can only watch the other trailer(it's awesome!).

Gametrailers.com have it hosted.

My only worry (for lack of a better word) is the lack of information regarding some of the old Vets from Melee and the original.

Wheres Falco? Captain Falcon? Ness (probably ditched in favour of that new shit), Marth & Roy (Ike'D), Game and Watch, Jiggypuff, Ganondorf, Luigi?!

Gametrailers.com have it hosted.

My only worry (for lack of a better word) is the lack of information regarding some of the old Vets from Melee and the original.

Wheres Falco? Captain Falcon? Ness (probably ditched in favour of that new shit), Marth & Roy (Ike'D), Game and Watch, Jiggypuff, Ganondorf, Luigi?!

I don't think Ness has been removed, but maybe they've made him an unlockable character which would mean he will get added later to the site. The other ones were always unlockable, so I think the same applies to them.

Captain Falcon on the other hand, maybe he's back to unlockable as well like in the N64 version, if he's not I'm expecting him to be the next veteran.

I'm not expecting Falco and Roy to make it in Brawl as they were clones, but I think Falco has a higher chance.

Also, I almost guessed that Ashley's theme would be in smash brawl.

I must be the only one that loves it.

Are you kidding? There's a whole cult arround the music!

I just had a look at Sonic's icon and it's number 20. That means we have another gap between 18 (Kid Icarus) and 20 (Sonic). So there's at least one more new franchise to be added, which could very well be another third party franchise or Pikmin or another Nintendo series.

world_b_20.gif

MOG 4 BRAWL!!!

But seriously, it does have sort of a chance? I mean, what with all those Chocobo games coming out now, Fables and Dungeon.

Then again, maybe the Chocobo would feature as an assist trophy! Now that would be awesome!

In Smash Bros Melee. Go play that.

Great to see Sonic in Brawl. But the trailer doesn't work when being viewed on the Wii! So if there are delays for the game to January in Japan, we can hope for a February release?

Great to see Sonic in Brawl. But the trailer doesn't work when being viewed on the Wii! So if there are delays for the game to January in Japan, we can hope for a February release?

March for Europe i reckon. May for Mario Kart. Thats my guess.

Wii fit? Should be Jan/Feb to get rid of that Christmas bugle! :D

Awesome about Sonic but I hope for Sonic 2 music and Green Hill Stage.

Also will Marth look like the remake version that is in FE:DS

24v33tt.jpg

Are you kidding? There's a whole cult arround the music!

lol, you lie.

That or the 1st music from the 1st game. It's always an instantly recognised classic.

Just saw the Sonic Trailer...WOW! Also I noticed the famous bumper from the series which could potentially be an item. I really hope that the stage for Sonic will be just as good :)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Sonic is in Brawl! And he's awesome again!

His spin dash is being used correctly, his up-B move is a spring and he just screams "Classic Sonic" everytime I see him in action (albeit in a different body).

About the other trailer, Kyogre and Torchic confirmed!:heh:

Everybody seems to have new taunts/moves. Zelda seemed to have very different attacks, Link was...rubbing her back and Peach was dancing for Bowser! What move was that!?

And the taunt Sonic did at the end...is that his classic finger wave? I haven't been playing his recent games much. Does he still do that?

If not, that was an excellent nostalgia taunt.

Once again, I bow down before Masahiro Sakurai :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Also I noticed the famous bumper from the series which could potentially be an item.

I think that's his Up B. At least I saw him do it at about 0:34 seconds, you have to pause it really fast.

About the other trailer, Kyogre and Torchic confirmed!:heh:

Everybody seems to have new taunts/moves. Zelda seemed to have very different attacks, Link was...rubbing her back and Peach was dancing for Bowser! What move was that!?

Link was trying to grab Navi, who's circling around him. And I think that's victory animations done on stage, like I said before.

Link was trying to grab Navi, who's circling around him. And I think that's victory animations done on stage, like I said before.

Its TP:Link and he open a bottle with a faily in it.

Sonic looks AWESOME!

I can't wait for this game.

Online co-op should be a laugh too!

I wonder if Sonic and Snake will be unlockable, or whether they'll be there from the beginning. I have a feeling that only a few characters will be available from the beginning and then more are unlocked by doing things in 1 player mode.

Also will Marth look like the remake version that is in FE:DS

24v33tt.jpg

Marth Isn't In Brawl.

Its TP:Link and he open a bottle with a faily in it.

It can still be Navi. Game continuity means nothing in Smash Bros.

Snake from MGS 1 and 2 is behaving like Snake from MGS 3 when he speaks of Yoshi, Ness can use Paula's powers, Kirby can use several powers without eating the baddies first...

The characters can bring anything from any incarnation to fight in Smash Bros.

Eh, doesn't look like there's much more space for characters we don't know about yet. :shakehead

finaly got home to watch the trailer after thinking about it all day, loving that Sonic is confirmed at last (laughs at all those who doubted, hahaahahahaha), but trailer wasn't as good as i hoped, but that's prolly cuz i had already imagined an awesome trailer (which i remember i posted somewhere on this board...might even be in at the bottom of this thread somewhere), to summerize it was Mario fighting off 3 other characters, a speeding object can be seen in the distance, insert awesome shots of Mario kicking ass, speeding object reaches stage, jumps in air, lands and reveals to be Sonic. Mario and Sonic give a nod to each other, insert some epic fight scenes of the two, end the trailer with both fighting to s standstill, text appears "finally the real battle begins. Who will win? It's up to you. Coming 2008" :heh:

but still i guess i just over anticipated, lets celebrate the arival of the blue wonder, wohooo.

Now all we need is Tales to be added and we can have tag team matches of Mario Bros. vs Sonic and Tales

... actually hold up, Luigi still ain't confirmed is he?

Ah well i'm sure he'll be in there, prolly as an unlockable.... i have a feeling they prolly won't add all the unlockable characters to the site till after the game is actually released anyway.