NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

At least the Kirby cook move is out of the way now; I've been expecting it for ages. It was good of them to put two updates today too, probably because they knew we knew about the Kirby one.

Ashley's Theme is great, although I can't see her being a playable character, so now we can't say 'because Ridley's Theme's in it, that must mean Ridley's a playable character'.

This music should have been saved for Halloween though, really.

i like the song , mmm what will the next update be? maybe metaknights final smash of a New character ( i think it will be a Veteran Character )

Also on the Japanese Page there are two songs just beneath the Kirby images there is one more

I was wondering... do the enemies get sucked into the cauldron or how do they get in there? It certainly isn't very big, so if you don't want to get into it it shouldn't be a problem avoiding it, should it now?

1st ever Smash Bros stage music to have lyrics...

Also Kirby Cook as known for a year and a half...

Erm Jungle Jape has the DK rap on Melee.....

I wish they'de just give us some more character days. I'm dying to know if my best character from Melee (Young Link) is in it, in some form or another.

Kirby: Final Smash

Cook Kirby

Kirby is quite the glutton. He apparently even does his own cooking.

Welcome to Kirby’s cooking class!

kirby_071009a-l.jpg

The cook puts on his hat!

kirby_071009b-l.jpg

He takes out a giant pot!

kirby_071009c-l.jpg

Dinner’s ready! He rings his bell.

kirby_071009d-l.jpg

He throws his enemies into the pot.

kirby_071009e-l.jpg

Simmers them gently...

kirby_071009f-l.jpg

OK! Order up!

kirby_071009g-l.jpg

Once you take out the stock, your enemy gets blasted off.

But is that a real dish? Something like stone soup, maybe? Can you put just anything in there? Are you sure?

[/Quote]

WarioWare: Ashley’s Theme

"WarioWare: Ashley’s Theme" (1:00)

Composition Supervisor: Masaru Tajima

Arrangement Supervisor: Tomoko Sasaki

Vocals: Emily McIntosh, Terry Lauber, James Cowan

• The copyright for this music is held by Nintendo

• Check your volume settings.

It’s Ashley’s Song from WarioWare Touched! It includes vocals. What do you think of this rhythmic arrangement?

Smash Bros. Dojo is being unveiled worldwide in 6+1 languages. (This is the main page where you select your language. The "+1" simply stands for the subtle differences between US and UK English.)

On the Japanese page, you can enjoy the original Japanese version of this song. On the pages for the other languages, you can enjoy a version for which the Treehouse at Nintendo of America recorded the vocals.

I’ll go ahead and link to both of them.

(Japanese Ashley’s Song Trial Listening Page)

[/Quote]

Finally we get Kirby's Final Smash as an update. I think the only known thing left is the Mario Kart stage.

I don't really like the song, this is my least favourite of the ones on the site.

Lyrics:

Who's that girl next door living in the haunted mansion?

You'd better learn my name, 'cause I am

Ashley!

She calls the darkest spells and brews the meanest potions.

You might be the ingredient, I think.

Don't let yourself be fooled by her innocent demeanor.

You should be afraid of the great

Ashley!

She doesn't play with dolls and she never combs her hair.

Who has time for girly things like that?

Eye of newt

I cast a hex on you.

Grandma's wig

This will make you big.

[/Quote]

Just saw that there's some extra music on the japanese site here: http://www.smashbros.com/jp/characters/kirby.html#3rd

I like that one, but I wonder why they didn't put in on the other language pages.

Don't really like Kirby's Final Smash.

Also, is this Smash completely unavoidable for opponents? Surely if Kirby's busy banging that saucepan you must automatically get sucked in?

Don't really like Kirby's Final Smash.

Also, is this Smash completely unavoidable for opponents? Surely if Kirby's busy banging that saucepan you must automatically get sucked in?

I think you automatically get sucked in, maybe within a certain distance of the cooking pot or just where ever you are.

I hope your enemies get blasted away enough after this attack, because they could get those items as well, just like Diddy's Final Smash.

i like the song , mmm what will the next update be? maybe metaknights final smash of a New character ( i think it will be a Veteran Character )

I'm still waiting for The Knee (Captain Falcon), it's taking really long for him to be added. Maybe he's back to unlockable again?

I'm pretty disappointed after today’s update. :sad:

First they go and choose my least favourite song from WarioWare, and then I discover the completely awesome music on the Japanese page:

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/music/images/sound071009a.swf

that won't be in our version of the game. :cry:

I hoping we get all three because of the 'my music' feature' but I think at the very least the American copys of Brawl will have all three since they usually keep the Japanese langage option in. I think the song linked in Redshells post is my favourtie of the three though.

Fire emblem POR had some pretty good music. I hope we see some of that confirmed in brawl soon.

Kirby's Final Smash throws away more than food! I like this FS even more! :grin:

The WarioWare song is cool. Not too fond of it, but playing the WarioWare stage with that song has got to be a blast.

The Cooking Navi music does nothing for me. I'm indifferent towards it.

Smash Bros. Dojo is being unveiled worldwide in 6+1 languages. (This is the main page where you select your language. The "+1" simply stands for the subtle differences between US and UK English.)

Wow, I'm amazed, you mean they actually used a few seconds of their time to make these changes? I'm impressed, now if only they could do the same in the game itself.

Smash brothers brawl will be at the E for all

http://gonintendo.com/?p=26847

Want to Play Galaxy and Brawl? Visit Nintendo’s Booth at E for All.

You might want to get in line for Nintendo’s booth at the E for All Expo now.

Nintendo will be showing a huge lineup of cool games for both Wii and Nintendo DS, including the hugely anticipated Super Mario® Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. ® Brawl. The Oct. 18-22 event at the Los Angeles Convention Center will be the first opportunity for the public to get their hands on these games and take them for a test drive.

Although the lineup is subject to change, the complete list of games for Nintendo systems scheduled to appear at E for All include:

Wii

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Donkey Kong® Barrel Blast

Battalion Wars 2

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Wii Zapper with Link’s Crossbow Training

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

Resident Evil®: The Umbrella Chronicles

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Ghost Squad

No Mario Kart? No Endless Ocean? No Animal Crossing Wii? No Wii Motor Sports Airplane? No Wii Music? Wheres Disaster: Day of Crisis, has it suffered the same fate as Project Hammer?

I think as per above, there will be at least one title not listed there that will appear at the show in line with the "subject to change" bit...

No Mario Kart? No Endless Ocean? No Animal Crossing Wii? No Wii Motor Sports Airplane? No Wii Music? Wheres Disaster: Day of Crisis, has it suffered the same fate as Project Hammer?

How about saving them for next year:indeed: