NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Its a more than satisfactory list for this event though. Near final game impressions for both Brawl and Galaxy, two of Nintendos biggest titles possibly this entire generation and a perfect opportunity to promote them given the monopoly Nintendo has on this event. NO Sony, NO Microsoft, GO NUTS NINTENDO!!!:yay:

Expect a reference to the lack of September surprise, an apology from Reggie followed by a megaton announcement at the Nintendo conference...

I expect the conference to go along these lines:

At least one hour of shareholder related talk (i.e. sales etc), especially now given Nintendo have had a real smack in the face recently with significantly less sales on both their platforms worldwide, so there has never been more of an important time in recent memory to restore faith in shareholders confidencve and reassure them that their investment is a wise one;

Half an hour or more on DS/Wii material that we have little interest for or already know about (i.e. Zapper games etc).

That leaves about 20 minutes for the meaty part of the conference.

Reggie will apologise for the lack of September announcement and will formally unveil what ever it was. From there he will say, that we (Nintendo) would like to make it up to you. At this point, 3 new games from Nintendo are formally unveiled:

Animal Crossing with online play;

Starfox Wii with online dogfights and co-op play; and the surprise game...

Kid Icarus Wii formally unveiled for a 2009 release...

Than a representative guy looking like a gangster thug storms onto the stage with a pimped out car, "Youre forgetting something there Reggie" than BAM, GTA compilation and GTA4 announced for Wii.

Next, Yugi Naka makes to the stage, once again telling Reggie hes forgetting something. Sonic unveiled, megaton Smash Bros trailer, revealing a plethora of details.

Finally a new gameplay trailer showing off all games being released for next year and beyond.

Its a more than satisfactory list for this event though. Near final game impressions for both Brawl and Galaxy, two of Nintendos biggest titles possibly this entire generation and a perfect opportunity to promote them given the monopoly Nintendo has on this event. NO Sony, NO Microsoft, GO NUTS NINTENDO!!!:yay:

Expect a reference to the lack of September surprise, an apology from Reggie followed by a megaton announcement at the Nintendo conference...

I expect the conference to go along these lines:

At least one hour of shareholder related talk (i.e. sales etc), especially now given Nintendo have had a real smack in the face recently with significantly less sales on both their platforms worldwide, so there has never been more of an important time in recent memory to restore faith in shareholders confidencve and reassure them that their investment is a wise one;

Half an hour or more on DS/Wii material that we have little interest for or already know about (i.e. Zapper games etc).

That leaves about 20 minutes for the meaty part of the conference.

Reggie will apologise for the lack of September announcement and will formally unveil what ever it was. From there he will say, that we (Nintendo) would like to make it up to you. At this point, 3 new games from Nintendo are formally unveiled:

Animal Crossing with online play;

Starfox Wii with online dogfights and co-op play; and the surprise game...

Kid Icarus Wii formally unveiled for a 2009 release...

Than a representative guy looking like a gangster thug storms onto the stage with a pimped out car, "Youre forgetting something there Reggie" than BAM, GTA compilation and GTA4 announced for Wii.

Next, Yugi Naka makes to the stage, once again telling Reggie hes forgetting something. Sonic unveiled, megaton Smash Bros trailer, revealing a plethora of details.

Finally a new gameplay trailer showing off all games being released for next year and beyond.

Quit dreaming...It doesn't do anyone any good. :(

: peace: Theres no harm in a bit of optimism...

Possible Sonic update in light of official confirmation, but also may be delayed until unveiled to western world with E for All conference...

Todays update to follow...

I can't wait to have Mario and Sonic duke it out... the Legendary Mascots finally going toe to toe... it's all about the Brawl and not the Olympics!

So.. Sonic's now confirmed with a character update. That's great! Can't wait to see the videos tonight. Yay!

:yay: :yay:SONIC

CONFIRMED!!!:yay: :yay:

entry_banner.jpg

sonic.jpg

The one whose Smash appearance has been most desired dashes in from far away at supersonic speed.

Sonic the Hedgehog crashes headlong into battle!

sonic_071010a-l.jpg

sonic_071010c-l.jpg

sonic_071010b-l.jpg

sonic_071010d-l.jpg

NOTE: There are two video links below the Sonic update with the following message:

There was an announcement at this conference that Sonic the Hedgehog has joined the fray. I’d like to provide you with the short movie that was shown there.

There’s still a little more development to be done... I’m hoping to complete it without incident.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a honour to bring this forum teh ULTIMATE MEGATON updates for Smash Bros, online play co-op play and now SONIC!!!

The new trailer is fantastic! It was worth the wait while it loaded. No new characters in it, but a few new Pokémon confirmed.

The Sonic trailer, although cheesy like Sega does, is great! He looks like a really fun character to play as.

Also, wow for the gameplay trailer.

Oh. Fuck.

That is very "WWWWWWWWWWWwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

And "Woooo"

Now bring on Megaman! ... expects *sound of crickets*

Oh, it should also be mentioned, the release date on Nintendo Americas site for Brawl has changed from December 3rd to TBD (to be determined), expect possible delays in NTSC regions (outside of Japan) and possibly us Palonians as well... Maybe E for All will bear us the bad news... But if it translates to higher quality, i'm happy to wait...

Fuck, when "Live and Learn" came on in the Sonic trailer, i almost pissed myself.

Super cheesy as always, Sonic looks like by far the fastest character going and the new trailers are awesome!

While this is a fantastic annoucement and all, has Sonic been unveiled prematurely, will it have a detrimental affect on Segas olympics game?

I'm sure theres some big royalties deal with Sega to have sealed him in the roster for Brawl to offset any possible loss in sales as well as fill up Segas pockets...

OMG SONIC!! WOOOO

I knew hed make it!

But its still a big shock...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

''Some Super Smash Bros. Brawl information was released. Sonic the Hedgehog will be a playable character, and will be able to transform into Super Sonic. Brawl will also feature online co-op. It has also been delayed until the 24th January, 2008 in Japan.''

AND SUPER SONIC!!!

(probably his Final Smash)

i reckon theyll bring out shadow too...

no1. they almost always bring out similar characters eg. kirby + jigglypuff, roy and marth, ganondorf and captain falcon, mario and luigi, pichu and pikachu, fox and falco, link and young link.... etc

no2. his final smash would probably be hyper shadow

Hope so.

It simply wasn't fair that Europe and Aus had to wait months after the US/Jap releases.

ohhhhhhh US are getting delayed... i thought it said something like ''more delays'' at a glance..

so ''hope so*''

i hate getting games after japan and US

New US Date: TBD

Could they be getting a delay to 2008, too?

It would certainly seem so, and the Sonic update is to soften the blow a bit. :heh:

I think that's great though. It'll mean extra polish for the game, and even up the release dates over all regions.

I love the trailer they did for Sonic, although my ears have suffered irreversible damage! :laughing: The other trailer was also fantastic, it's amazing just how much variety there is in this game.

I hope they get a delay. Fact I hope it get's delayed in Japan too.

But the Sonic announcement :D Has made my day. He looks great in it so far. Can't wait to see those trailers now.

The amount of content in Brawl is simply staggering.

I mean, they basically used Melee's engine and improved on some aspects but they've squeezed so much into 2 years development.