Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool update. It confirms a lot of items are still in the game like the Metal Block and Bunny Hood. I wonder what the clear means next to metal? Stamina still seems to be stuck at 150 HP. I don't see anything where you can set this number on the screens.

Bunny Hood + Low Gravity + Pokemon Stadium (Flying) should be fun :D

I wonder what the clear means next to metal?

The equivalent of the cloaking device match in Melee. Although this suggests that the cloaking device won't make it as an actual item.

Bunny Hood + Low Gravity + Pokemon Stadium (Flying) should be fun :D

Metal + High Gravity + Rumble Falls.

The equivalent of the cloaking device match in Melee. Although this suggests that the cloaking device won't make it as an actual item.

That would mean you would now be able to damage someone with it on if it returns. Otherwise it would be a pretty boring match if noone could get hurt when you select clear mode.

Edit: One thing I just noticed is that there's no camera mode option. This makes me think that you'll now always be able to take a picture in the pause screen. Although angled could be the same thing.

That would mean you would now be able to damage someone with it on if it returns. Otherwise it would be a pretty boring match if noone could get hurt when you select clear mode.

Invisible melee didn't give you immunity, but the cloaking device did.

By the way, can't wait to try Fast Mini Light Bunny Brawl!:grin: In the flying pokémon stage too!

Or the Fast Mega Heavy Metal Brawl in Skyworld!

God this game is gonna be truly epic.

Sweet! The more options the better I say. This looks like being the most option-laden game of all time. Customisation is the future :)

When Smash Bros is on top form it feels like a violent ballet. With all the added options this should finally blow all other fighters away and finally garner the respect amongst the hardcore fighting crowd that it surely deserves.

The daily-posts (and added humour) have been a brilliant idea and I feel they will become as standard with many other big-name titles as the sheer word of mouth these daily updates create is pioneering. This kind of "free" advertising is at the forefront of future games advertising. Developer Blogs are great, but the daily drip-feeding of Smash Bros is something we will all look back on.

I don't see how that would suggest the cloaking device item would be dropped.

Anyway, this is cool. More customisation = extra replay value.

Ice Climbers

iceclimbers.jpg

The one in blue is Popo. The one in pink is Nana. And the two of them get along great! ...I think.

These two move as a pair, with Nana automatically following along. There’s safety in numbers – protect and be protected!

iceclimbers_070914a-l.jpg

iceclimbers_070914b-l.jpg

iceclimbers_070914c-l.jpg

iceclimbers_070914d-l.jpg

WOOT!! A punch for all people stupidely thinking they'll not come back. Theirs model are gorgeous.

So I was correct about a veteran character, but I would have preferred another instead of them. Good to see them back though, some people were expecting them to be cut so this improves Game & Watch's chances as well.

world_b_14.gif

And a new icon has been added. Number 14 is the Ice Climbers one so that could mean that 13 is Game and Watch.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!