NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I think I'll use Kirby, I annoy the hell out of my friends because they think they've smashed me, but... Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump...

I hate sneaky folk like you. When this happens I get the extremely colourful language out, hoping to kill them with my verbal wrath! Must admit that Pit does look very nice. Good to have a few more of a baddass flying characters...

Sneakiness wins a game. :) I try to use different characters but my friends complain no matter what character I pick.

Fox - Stop doing that speedy attack!

Jigglypuff - You're jumping again!

Pichu/Pikachu - **** off!

Marth/Roy - I use them!

Link/Young Link - Now I can't tell the difference between your Link and my Link!

Ganondorf - He's too big.

Captain Falcon - Falcon punch me one more time and I'll Falcon punch your head!

Mario/Luigi - Stop saying Yahoo!

Peach - Ha he's a girl!

Zelda/Shiek - Why aren't the games called THe Legend of Link if Zelda isn't in all of them? (For hours on end)

Do you WANT me to carry on?

Here are the characters that Sakurai is actually considering from the japanese public are;

Lucas (Mother 3 GBA)

Claus (Mother 3 GBA)

Sigurd (Fire Emblem 4 SNES)

Oguma (Fire Emblem 1 NES)

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country SNES)

King Dedede (Kirby's Dreamland SNES)

Black Shadow (F-Zero X/GX )

Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Megaman (Megaman NES)

Prof. Kawasima (Brain Age DS)

Elite Beat Agents (Elite Beat Agents DS)

Kalas (Batten Kaitos)

Doctor Pepper (General Pepper from Star Fox?)

Takao (Female character)

Dragon Chan (Super Punch-Out!!!)

G-Red (Gotchaforce)

Hammer Bros.(Mario Series)

Sawayama (?)

Naburoo (Zelda)

Waluigi (Mario Series)

Gamefaqs.

Super Smash Dojo.

Who's Kalas? And what is the deal with Prof. Kawashima? There is not a cat in hell's chance he'll be in a fighting game.

Prof. Kawashima would be ace. Maybe he could replace the master hand. Kalas would be cool. Waluigi has to be in there, he's a staple of all the off-shoot Mario games but I don't want a Wario clone! Didn't think much to that list really, quite obscure.

I was just thinking : snake with the hammer, that could look very funny if they wanted to. :D

Megaman and Kalas yea.Rest no don't put in.Why don't I see Cloud or Sonic in that list.:mad:

Personally, I'm hoping for more Star Fox players. However, the Star Fox characters I would not like to see would be Krystal, Pigma, and Andross. I mean, come on, how are you going to fit Andross onto the stage?

Maybe he could be a boss...

Megaman and Kalas yea.Rest no don't put in.Why don't I see Cloud or Sonic in that list.:mad:

Yeah, I also want either Cloud or Sephiroth and Sonic has to be in this, seriously! I would be a little bit dissapointed if neither Cloud or Sephiroth don't make it in here! :mad:

You know who i'm surprised no one has mentioned yet is viewtiful joe, he was meant for this game.

I think Joe was on the survey that was arround asking what players people would like.

I want Ninja from MGS! NOW!

I would be a little bit dissapointed if neither Cloud or Sephiroth don't make it in here! :mad:

You know, personally, I'd prefer to have Fighter and Black Mage from Final Fantasy 1 rather than Cloud and Sephiroth. They were from the NES afterall.

Some person over at IGN boards have done this to ZeroSuit Samus. :hmm:

SMB_Zero_Thong.jpg

Ninja from MGS would be class

Cloud and Sephiroth should also be in it.

To be honest I was expecting someone to do that with Samus,just not so soon though.

Ahhh Samus, yet another advertisement for anorexia.

Back on topic: The Rub Rabbits anyone?

Ahhh Samus, yet another advertisement for anorexia.

Hahahaha.

That is so sad...someone actually making that image of samus...have they not got anything better to do with their time...:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd also love ninja from MGS to be in the game....they have to him, I think he would suit SSBB more than snake! Kalas would also be another good character.

Another character, as Shyguy mentioned in another thread, Dante from Devil May Cry would be awesome!!:awesome: :awesome:

The four characters in RE4 Assasins are all cool in their unique ways.

Dare I say alternate costume? What about some Alucard ass whooping and Belmonte ass whipping hey?

I think the Hammer Bros would be really cool. Throwing hammers all the time would annoy the crap out of your opponent :D

Dare I say alternate costume? What about some Alucard ass whooping and Belmonte ass whipping hey?

now your talking me language alucard.jpg

his taunt would be

I WILL SEND YOU TO THE LOWEST PITS OF HELL