NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

By the looks of it that cracker launcher is gonna be very powerful, but will stop characters from using their usual attacks. The firearm version of the hammer if you will. Also, how is Pikachu gonna hold that cracker launcher :heh:?

By the looks of it that cracker launcher is gonna be very powerful, but will stop characters from using their usual attacks. The firearm version of the hammer if you will. Also, how is Pikachu gonna hold that cracker launcher :heh:?

with incredible difficulty.

With its four legs, whilist using his tail to helicopter aimlessly over the area.

I bet this will have a grenade like effect as well, with the firework arcing instead of firing straight.

The same way he used the super scope. On it's back in a way that insinuates humpage.

The same way he used the super scope. On it's back in a way that insinuates humpage.

but it stated that he can move while with it, i think it'll be how he picks up a barrel, squashed and moving very slowly...

Some observations.

Look at the little icons for the players percentage; they have little symbols next to them, such as mario with the mushroom and Link with the triforce. I think the characters in the game could be split up into different sections relevant to what series they star in. It would make it easier to choose a character and ... yeah.

eg Kirby and Meta Knight have the same symbol - the magic paintbrush - or something like that.

Oh yeah, It also looks like warios final smash is that atomic fart thing and zero suit samus's is the huge blue beam.

Also it appears whenever a final smash takes place the stage goes dark.

Look at the little icons for the players percentage; they have little symbols next to them, such as mario with the mushroom and Link with the triforce. I think the characters in the game could be split up into different sections relevant to what series they star in. It would make it easier to choose a character and ... yeah.

eg Kirby and Meta Knight have the same symbol - the magic paintbrush - or something like that.

I'm pretty sure it's been like that in both previous games?

I'm pretty sure it's been like that in both previous games?

You'd be right. Just not in selection screens. To be honest it'd be pointless in character selection, as characters are already in series order, and I never hear people complaining they can't find their desired character.

ok is it just me...i think im tripping but the pic on the smash site were white kirby is using the launcher who is in the air on fire?

ok is it just me...i think im tripping but the pic on the smash site were white kirby is using the launcher who is in the air on fire?

Kirby isn't pink there,and it's Mario in the air :heh:

are u sure...i mean i see the glove but then i see skiny legs coming from the bottem of the fire..and what is the white thing on time..i been looking at it for like 15 min ahhh dosnt look like mario but im trying to see it

haha fox is bout to shoot mario in his @$$ hahaha good stuff

You'd be right. Just not in selection screens. To be honest it'd be pointless in character selection, as characters are already in series order, and I never hear people complaining they can't find their desired character.

Well when 4 people are round to play and they havent played before they always take ages trying to find the person they want. The selection screen could be presented better and i think that segments of characters in the same series would be a lot better. The symbol has been in the other 2 but it would be an improvement to use it.

God dammit i want this game so bad!

The new item looks awesome. Playing through single player with characters i was crap with was always awesome because i knew i could just pokeball my way through the hard fights.

Anyway, it seems they're going through all the new items firsts, whilst covering the characters special moves. Looks like it's going to be a good fewweeks before we find out about some newer characters and there moves. I mean, what we knew about Pit was pretty obvious; I wanna see what Snakes Up+B will be like :D

Delfino Plaza

This is the central town of Isle Delfino, the tropical setting of Super Mario Sunshine.

Wow! That blue ocean is bright on the eyes.

stage02_070601a-l.jpg

Ahh... It makes me want to swim.

This particular battle stage flies around the skies above the island.

stage02_070601b-l.jpg

Fly here and there as you look down on the town below.

After a thrilling landing, it becomes a normal battle stage.

stage02_070601c-l.jpg

There are several landing points.

This flight path repeats, providing great sightseeing and brawling.

The changing scenery is so beautiful you get absorbed in it.

stage02_070601d-l.jpg

You really feel like a tourist!

I was just about to post that if it hadn't already been. Had a feeling they'd add Delfino Plaza; Would be cool to have a Luigi's Mansion aswell.

Has anyone noticed that Kirby's never doing anything in any of the pics?

Is it me or do some of these images look really fake?

The one where they're in front of the fountain looks pretty fake, they're just stuck in front of the background. Mario's running on the stairs barrier when realistically they'd be slightly back from the stage near the fountain. Note how on this picture they're all airborne. It would be hard to make this look real if they had to put them on the ground on stage.

Love the idea of Delfino Plaza, but some this looks quite shoddy on the screens. They probably couldn't do a copy-paste of the Sunshine, but I hope it looks more vibrant in motion.

Yay for moving levels though.

Sounds like Rainbow ride only not as insane. Not sure what levels i'd like to see to be honest. Maybe the tops of Zelda's castle from TP or your home island in WW. The underground level from the original Mario Bros should be in it too.

Thanks for the pics Retro.

Now this is more what I want to see on the Smash website! The level looks beautiful.

i wonder what the epic landing is going to be that they are talking about? some big crash maybe?