NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

He is Dante, bearer of truth.

He is no mere ranger.

He is Isildur's Heir!

In all seriousness, Dante is a fountain of knowledge, perfectly completed with the functions of copy and paste.

He is no mere ranger.

He is Isildur's Heir!

In all seriousness, Dante is a fountain of knowledge, perfectly completed with the functions of copy and paste.

He's one of the few who dares enter the hell that is NeoGaf.

He is Dante, bearer of truth.

So, he's N-Europe's answer to the Oracle from Delphi? Fair enough, there HAD to be a reason nobody demanded a source. :p

So, to be serious for a second, he has usually got his sources right?

EDIT: From the next few posts, I can see that he does. :)

Cool item! Kirby's Air Ride was great. Well, I spent a lot more time on it than Double Dash, anyway.

You're a wonderful man.

they still havent showed Zelda's specials moves or Final smash

so i think i'm almost certain that they have given zelda her transforming into Sheik ability back but with the Twilight princess Design

the-legend-of-zelda-gcn-20050516024633058.jpg

and just out of curiosity when you buy this game are you going to play online right away or you start unlocking all the characters first and wich character is the first character you are going to use?

and just out of curiosity when you buy this game are you going to play online right away or you start unlocking all the characters first and wich character is the first character you are going to use?

Since I mainly don't care about online (I just want to play with a mate with MSN beside me) and since ,for me, SubSpace Emissary is the greatest addition so far and I really want to play it, I let you guess what I'll do.

I think I'll go through Subspace Emissary first and try to unlock all characters. I think I'm going to try Ike first and then Link. I would choose for Captain Falcon if he is a starter but he's probably unlockable.

We can now say 'This is out next month in the US'!

And Europe still haven't a release date... :nono:

oh meta-knight definately, gonna use him a bit to practice and then i'm gonna wup my friends butt over wifi, and then Ike prolly there's just so many!

arrg geif us release date or just release it tamorrow :'< cant wait for this game although ive just bought a new pc

I'll probably try Mario in training mode to get the hang of the new physics.

Then it's Pokémon Trainer whenever I can. I'll probably try Sonic, too.

Subspace Emissiary FTW first. Then other random bits, and wi-fi/with teh m7s!

Cannot believe theres still no release date for us! Isnt that a bit crazy!?

We can now say 'This is out next month in the US'!

Just to think - in three weeks time we'll know all the playable characters in the game.

I don't want the slow updates to end.

This is probably ratardedly hopeful thinking, but I hope that GamesMaster Mag, Play.com and Gameplay are right with the release date...

i think my first character will be ike or link then ill try the pokemon trainer

and after i practiced a bit i'll try the Subspace emisary

I'll go straight to Training Mode, pick Pit and start mastering that bewinged fella. He's just one, awesome, kick-ass angel! Then I'll try mastering Ike, as he's a very cool swordsman, and his Final Smash is purified awesomeness! From there I'll probably try out the other characters - it'll be interesting to see how Meta Knight and Sonic controls - and then go through the Subspace Emissary. If this game comes out on a Friday, I know I'll be playing it with (at least one of) my best mates all night long and probably the next day, too. We worship Melee and have spend who knows how many hours trying to beat each other. We know each other's playing styles to the point where we almost only dodge and rarely land a blow, and our winning statistics are probably very close to fifty/fifty.

I will probably play the story mode one time with Ike or another character if there is announced a more interesting one, then go straight to online.

I will be playing as Peach! :grin::heh:

She looks good and it would be funny to beat people with her. :D

Now i just need to get good at the game.... :)

I'll go straight to Training Mode, pick Pit and start mastering that bewinged fella. He's just one, awesome, kick-ass angel! Then I'll try mastering Ike, as he's a very cool swordsman, and his Final Smash is purified awesomeness! From there I'll probably try out the other characters - it'll be interesting to see how Meta Knight and Sonic controls - and then go through the Subspace Emissary. If this game comes out on a Friday, I know I'll be playing it with (at least one of) my best mates all night long and probably the next day, too. We worship Melee and have spend who knows how many hours trying to beat each other. We know each other's playing styles to the point where we almost only dodge and rarely land a blow, and our winning statistics are probably very close to fifty/fifty.

Sorry but i doubt you or anyone else would ever master a character.

I will be playing as Peach! :grin::heh:

She looks good and it would be funny to beat people with her. :D

Now i just need to get good at the game.... :)

Don't play as peach! She's even more overpowered in this game than before! Grr shes so cheap it's unbearable!

I´m going to unlock Snake and Sonic and master them go online and be the master of brawl

Sorry but i doubt you or anyone else would ever master a character.

Don't play as peach! She's even more overpowered in this game than before! Grr shes so cheap it's unbearable!

Hmm is she? I've just got used to using her in all the other Mario games. :D

What makes her so powerful!? :)

I'll try her as i'm not very good at the game anyway! if i'm honest didn't really understand what was going on in Melee! :heh:

If not i'll try Zelda or Samus! :awesome:

Hmm is she? I've just got used to using her in all the other Mario games. :D

What makes her so powerful!? :)

I'll try her as i'm not very good at the game anyway! if i'm honest didn't really understand what was going on in Melee! :heh:

If not i'll try Zelda or Samus! :awesome:

Well in brawl she can combo ANY character with her dash attack and all her aerials are powerful, 3 of which can KO. Combine that with the new lag-cancel mechanic and she'll be very deadly. Also, her throws can KO pretty easily.

Well in brawl she can combo ANY character with her dash attack and all her aerials are powerful, 3 of which can KO. Combine that with the new lag-cancel mechanic and she'll be very deadly. Also, her throws can KO pretty easily.

Woah! that is a bit too strong! :o I'll decide who i will use when i get the game!

AStill no release date for Europe.. :(