NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

:yay: Now that Wario has the classic costume, this game will kick 5% more ass. :bowdown:

It would be great if you could unlock these costumes, let Mario become Dr. Mario, switch Link to Cel-Shaded Link (that is, if it isn't a character already...).

How would a child with a huge head become an alternate outfit for a grown-up realistic Link?

:yay: Now that Wario has the classic costume, this game will kick 5% more ass. :bowdown:

How would a child with a huge head become an alternate outfit for a grown-up realistic Link?

Exactly! That's why we need him as a character! :D

Exactly! That's why we need him as a character! :D

Ah, I misunderstood you. You realize the importance and charm of the Cel-Link. :wink:

Ah, I misunderstood you. You realize the importance and charm of the Cel-Link. :wink:

Yes! :D He's fantastic, I wish they'd make another cel-shaded console installment of Zelda. But for now, we can merely hope that Sakurai has seen reason and include Cel-Link with a Deku Leaf attack among others. :)

nah i never liked cel-shade link i hope he stays out

I suppose it all comes down to whether you were a fan of the transition from semi-realistic Zelda games to a cel-shaded 'cartoony' style. Loads of people were outraged, I just hope the poor reception of Celda from some people doesn't put Sakurai off including him in the game.

I don't really need Cel-Link in the game, but that hasn't got anything to do with me disliking the cel-shaded style. I loved WW. I just think one Link in the game is enough. But I would rather have a new character like Vaati or Midna making it in.

I don't really need Cel-Link in the game, but that hasn't got anything to do with me disliking the cel-shaded style. I loved WW. I just think one Link in the game is enough. But I would rather have a new character like Vaati or Midna making it in.

I disagree about Cel-Shaded Link, but Vaati... I LOVE YOU! : peace: :heart: I've been saying that Vaati should be in the game for months, I thought I was alone. He's so badass. It needs to be his Minish Cap 'costume' that makes an appearance though, as he just looked fantastic in the concept art. I reckon they could give him some great moves.

I'm hoping for a big update today for Xmas.. As for Midna, if she doesn't make it into the game as an Assist..

Edit: Oh, its just Sonic final smash and music. No new playable characters :(

Sonic: Final Smash

Super Sonic

When talking about Sonic’s Final Smash, there is no other option than Super Sonic!

Use the power of the Chaos Emeralds to transform. Race through the air at reckless speed!

sonic_071225a-l.jpg

Get the Smash Ball!

sonic_071225b-l.jpg

Now I'll show you!

sonic_071225c-l.jpg

Haaaaaaaaahhhhh!

He has tremendous inertia and is hard to control, but his top speed is top class!

Those who are witnessing this move should plan on dodging!

sonic_071225d-l.jpg

Whoa! Hold on!

sonic_071225e-l.jpg

I won’t take it!

If you boost your speed recklessly, you’ll pass by people too quickly, making it easier for them to dodge.

Speed control is important with this Final Smash.

sonic_071225f-l.jpg

And it’s over.

[/Quote]

Sonic the Hedgehog: Angel Island Zone

"Sonic the Hedgehog: Angel Island Zone" (0:50)

Composition Supervisor: SEGA

Arrangement Supervisor: Jun Senoue

• The copyright for this song is held by SEGA.

• Check your volume settings.

The song used as the background music for the Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl movie is called "Live and Learn". As you can tell by listening, it’s a pretty hot song, and it has many fans. Oh... You can, of course, enjoy the original version of the song in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as well.

And the person who created that song, Jun Senoue, has also arranged another song for Brawl!

It is "Angel Island Zone". It’s a song from "Sonic the Hedgehog 3", in which Knuckles first appeared.

[/Quote]

I expected something bigger today as we already know Sonic's Final Smash. I like the music though.

Sakurai does not care about Christmas. Christmas cares about Sakurai.

Sense.

This post made none.

Sakurai is Chuck Norris, now? :heh:

Finally a Sonic music update! I was afraid they would show something from the Adventure games, but they're actually showing the classic stuff. Great!

I wonder how many more classic Sonic songs got this treatment.

Here's hoping for Chemical Plant, Mystic Cave, Flying Battery, Sandopolis, Hidrocity, Spring Yard and Marble Zone. Not much, really. :heh:

I kinda hope live and learn gets in too ^^ it's a cool song, even though it's from adventure. BTW my parents pre-ordered SSBB for me for christmas, so i'm on a high right now ^W^

EDIT: ok, just read the update for the music and he says Live and learn is in there!! sweet ^^

Trophy Stands

Among the many trophies are some representing the enemies that appear in The Subspace Emissary.

modea11_071226a-l.jpg

Like this.

But they cannot be acquired easily.

You must turn the enemies directly into trophies to get them! The item you need to do this is a trophy stand.

modea11_071226b-l.jpg

Basically, it’s the stand the trophy rests on.

When an enemy appears, you need to significantly weaken it.

modea11_071226c-l.jpg

Pay attention to the damage meter at the top-left corner

of the screen.

If you’re lucky enough to have a trophy stand, throw it at your enemy after you’ve weakened it!

modea11_071226d-l.jpg

If it goes well...

modea11_071226e-l.jpg

...it will hit with a thud!

modea11_071226f-l.jpg

And it becomes a trophy!

Now you get the trophy. Whoa! What’s happened?! You could say this is only possible because of the setting of the Smash world.

modea11_071226g-l.jpg

You can then view that trophy in your trophy gallery!

Perhaps the trophy descriptions will give you some insight into the back story of The Subspace Emissary...

Of course, you can also do this to get boss trophies.

modea11_071226h-l.jpg

Yes! I’m definitely gonna get you today!

Since you can’t get these trophies if you don’t have a trophy stand, pure skill is not enough – it requires a little luck, too.

I’ll make it so you’ll somehow be allowed to fight the bosses even after you’ve already cleared the game, so it’s OK if you don’t hunt all these trophies down in the first battle.

[/Quote]

This is a great way to collect trophies, adds some replay value to the Subspace Emmisary as well.

i like this update , man it seems that this game you can play forever ,

i also love the rayquaza model but i think it would be cooler if you had a pokemon match with the pokemon trainer and pikachu vs rayquaza

Capturing enemies with Pokémon trainer will be so much fun! :grin:

Really like the way they're adding replay value. And, for the first time, it makes some kinda sense.

The raquaza screen sums up the whole update. This is going to be alot like pokemon now.

i also love the rayquaza model but i think it would be cooler if you had a pokemon match with the pokemon trainer and pikachu vs rayquaza

Yeah, I agree with this, but I guess it'll probably be a mission? Or whatever they're called. Actually I think it's challenges. Oh whatever.

Anyway! I love the new characters. Especially that sheep / TowTow thing. And yes, Rayquaza does look badass.