NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Kirby's best outfit was Game & Watch by far. Followed by Sheik.

Hm, I think the Zero Suit would have made Kirby's Zero Suit Samus costume more recognizable. The ponytail isn't really defining enough and I spent a few seconds figuring out who it was.

Hm, I think the Zero Suit would have made Kirby's Zero Suit Samus costume more recognizable. The ponytail isn't really defining enough and I spent a few seconds figuring out who it was.

While I would've liked a full body suit, if you spent more than 0.005 seconds figuring it out you have a problem :P

While I would've liked a full body suit, if you spent more than 0.005 seconds figuring it out you have a problem :P

Nintendo just has something for blonde chicks. We need something other than a ponytail to distinguish them, especially since very few people (you can't deny this!) remember Zero Suit Samus for her hair. ;)

That would be cool xD

We don't even know Kirby gender, right?

Are you suggesting they give Kirby breasts?

This is not turning out the way I predicted. :p

I just mean that most people focus on Zero Suit Samus's body and not her hair, so it would seem more logical to give Kirby a blue jumpsuit, as it would make the costume more recognizable. We already have 2 blonde girls in Brawl and even though their haircuts are different, it seems a vague trait to recognize them by, let alone making it the only characteristic to recognize them by.

This is not turning out the way I predicted. :p

I just mean that most people focus on Zero Suit Samus's body and not her hair, so it would seem more logical to give Kirby a blue jumpsuit, as it would make the costume more recognizable. We already have 2 blonde girls in Brawl and even though their haircuts are different, it seems a vague trait to recognize them by, let alone making it the only characteristic to recognize them by.

that's true, but seeing kirby with breasts would be interesting ^^, but i agree, they could have given him the jumpsuit, but the ponytail is ok for me

Subspace Emissary Movie

We created a movie introducing one of the game’s modes – Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary.

Enjoy it like you would a preview at the cinema!

modea10_071221a.jpg

[/Quote]

It's a really great video, a lot of parts I haven't seen yet. Some characters who I haven't seen fight before (in video form) are in there as well.

i hope we dont get it much later than the rest , japan only has to wait for ONE MONTH and i know they are going to put all the videos on youtube and i cant resist but to watch them :S

i already hear people talking in my neighborhood that if they have to wait too long they are going to Mod their wii's ill just wait till it comes out but i hope nintendo realise this and that they have to put some effort in shipping it in europe the same date or little bit later than the rest

Nice vid. A few highlights:

-Did I see a Golden Costume for Link?

-I can tell I'm really going to like Lucas more than I ever liked Ness.

-That bridge where Ike is fighting looks pretty similar to the Bridge Mission in FE:PoR. Probably just me, though.

-I never thought I'd see Bowser resort to guns in a cutscene.:heh: What is the world coming to?:heh:

-I never thought I'd see Bowser resort to guns in a cutscene.:heh: What is the world coming to?:heh:

Maybe he's been playing too much Shadow The Hedgehog. ;)

Maybe he's been playing too much Shadow The Hedgehog. ;)

It is quite unfair if you think about it. Bowser can use one, but Snake can't bring his.

It's all politics! Bowser is one of the higher-ups! He can break the rules!:heh:

I just wish they'd change Kirby from wearing Yoshi and Pikachu heads....It looks stupid. He should get red cheeks & a Pikachu tail etc.

NEED JIGGLYPUFF!!!!

It is quite unfair if you think about it. Bowser can use one, but Snake can't bring his.

It's all politics! Bowser is one of the higher-ups! He can break the rules!:heh:

Yeh; but he's allowed explosives....:wtf:

Kirby's best outfit was Game & Watch by far. Followed by Sheik.

I prefered the Captain Falcon one.

"Fuquon Puuuhhh!!!"

Wario was also shown with this kind of gun in videos from E for All. He used it to change Zelda (or Peach:wtf:) into a trophy and steal her.