N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot wait for this game, this and MP3.

Zelda was always going to be in Brawl. We need a real surprise character like Ganon. Someone who wasn't in Melee. And Zelda sucked, but her stage, Hyrule Temple, and its music, was the best on there.

Cannot wait for this game, this and MP3.

Zelda was always going to be in Brawl. We need a real surprise character like Ganon. Someone who wasn't in Melee. And Zelda sucked, but her stage, Hyrule Temple, and its music, was the best on there.

Wouldn't like Ganon included, would be far to slow and Bowser like; also unlike Ridley, I can't really see Ganon scaling down to a fightable size very well.

Ganondorf makes a much better fighter!

And yes Hyrule temple was awesome, definately up there with the best!

Hope it's part of the back catalogue of stages included in Brawl (assuming there is one, like Melee had).

Wouldn't like Ganon included, would be far to slow and Bowser like; also unlike Ridley, I can't really see Ganon scaling down to a fightable size very well.

Hope it's part of the back catalogue of stages included in Brawl (assuming there is one, like Melee had).

I was expecting Ganon to be his transformation maybe as his Final Smash.

This game just keeps on looking better.

Yeah, Hyrule Temple was awesome. it was eery, and big, and beautiful. I actually made sure I played every Zelda game to find the Hyrule Temple... never found it, though. I really wanted it too be on TP, but the closest I've ver got is the Temple of Time. Oh, and the Brawl's Temple looks amazing.

Anyone else hoping that Midna is a new character? Know I am.... favourite new Nintendo character by far.

Midna would be great, but I don't think they should over do it with Zelda characters.

Hyrule temple was the dumbest level ever. What awful level design.

The alternative music was amazing though; fire emblme ftw.

Hyrule Temple was my favourite stage!:)

Had some legendary battles there with friends, and yes the music kicks major ass.

Hyrule temple was fun in the beginning, but gets boring quickly. When its 1on1 you spend half the time chasing, when its 2on2 you can't see anything.

Perfectly said.

You know what level should stay in? Dreamland 64 :D That tree was awesome.

Hyrule temple was fun in the beginning, but gets boring quickly. When its 1on1 you spend half the time chasing, when its 2on2 you can't see anything.

I disagree I've played there SOOOO many times and it has never been boring.

Granted, I mostly play 4 player matches. But hey each to their own: peace:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!