NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Just been on Metascore.... its got insanely good scores. Also there's a really good review on ShackNews.

I've played it for around 5 hours now and have 15 stars, lol who said this game could be easily completed first time in 6 hours? I don't think so, not even if you rush, theres just so much to see and do. :smile:

Gonna leave it at that for today and get some sleep but will play it some more tomorrow, but for now I'm just happy because...

[Charles Martinet Voice] Hehe! I Got it! [/Charles Martinet Voice]

Lol sorry I couldn't resist ^^' I really do hope that it comes soon for anyone who hasn't got it yet though. : peace:

I got this yesterday on naughtyperson import. But it won't work. DAMN YOU!

the copy i preordered (3 days ago) from Best Buy went on backorder :shakehead , so now i get to wait an extra week for this

just found out that Mario is in the game.. hmm.. now I have to consider if im getting this or not..

What's happened to the usual online retailers and this game? Neither Play.com nor Amazon are showing this as being ready for despatch as they usually would with a pre-order, and typically the site I pre-ordered it from three months ago (DVD.co.uk) STILL isn't processing my order. Play.com won't even allow you to pre-order it now, and they don't have a price for it, which is incredibly unusual for a title with an imminent release. I don't remember such difficulties when, say, Halo 3 came out. Are Nintendo making this purposefully difficult for those of us who like to save a few quid with these retailers, or do we actually think they might be holding back stock for some reason? It's now very seriously looking like I won't get this for the weekend. Something's fishy....

What's happened to the usual online retailers and this game? Neither Play.com nor Amazon are showing this as being ready for despatch as they usually would with a pre-order, and typically the site I pre-ordered it from three months ago (DVD.co.uk) STILL isn't processing my order. Play.com won't even allow you to pre-order it now, and they don't have a price for it, which is incredibly unusual for a title with an imminent release. I don't remember such difficulties when, say, Halo 3 came out. Are Nintendo making this purposefully difficult for those of us who like to save a few quid with these retailers, or do we actually think they might be holding back stock for some reason? It's now very seriously looking like I won't get this for the weekend. Something's fishy....

Oddly enough the retailers you've mentioned were the ones who have sold-out of their Mario Galaxy allocation and probably won't have anymore till Jan 2008.

Hopefully Nintendo can get some more to them!

dvd.co.uk may have the same problem, but i've only used them for dvd's on Ebay.

Mine should come today, but I need to paint my bathroom, so I kind of hope it doesn't!! But then, I really hope it does!! lol

ggrrrr, one more day (plus the 8 hours it'll take me to finish work) before i get this... the shop prolly has it now, wonder would they give it to me today? :heh: meh, prolly not :(

Hee-hee, I got it! :yay:

Sorry. :heh:

Good on ya mate! Enjoy it!

Hopefully get it today as well!

Hooray, got mine right of the shelf! I never trust postmen. I just get it in the store. Lucky for me, lots of stores don't know the definition of "street date".

Not wanting to rub it in, but I'm of playing. :wink:

Gone are the days where my postman comes at 7:00am! :(

10:30am and absolutely nothing.

just found out that Mario is in the game.. hmm.. now I have to consider if im getting this or not..

I found out that this is some kind of videogame, not a bar of chocolate. Forget it then.

I woke up early this morning not to miss the Postman and gave up hope. I just turned on my Wii to kill so time with a bit of Metroid and the doorbell rings... It's Mazza time.

I ordered it from GAME on Tuesday so anybody who ordered it before then should defo be getting it today.

Yippee! Mine's finally in dispatch. I don't expect I'll get it for release day tomorrow, but if it comes for Saturday it'll be even sweeter, since the little 'un will be at home and be able to share the excitement. She's only 8, and a huge Mario fan.

Can't wait!

:yay: people have it i should be getting mine tomorow or today but i doubt stratford would have it in a day early

we all know it ain't going to get under rated like super mario sunshine did so........ have fun

Thats the thing. Nowadays the postman dont start til 9 and are usually done by 2...but we've had it at 4 recently...its annoying as hell

I feel ill today as well, just when i'll hopefully get a game i've been waiting an age for....

Perhaps it will cheer me up?