Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

Yea ur right she didnt look as awesome as she did in prime (with the massive shoulder pads). They will probably make the game look better when it is release. I thought samus looked best in her "light suit" in prime 2. Very sexc.

Yeah, the light suit was pretty cool, but my fave was by far the Phazon Suit, It just looked sooo amazing...Red on black is a pretty evil colour scheme

Phazon-Suit-2.gif

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov
http://rapidshare.de/files/22282723/metroid-1.mp4.html

Can't see it, because I can't do any more downloads for a while, but apparentyl it's very cool. It's the intro to MP3 demo or somthing.

could you could put the link from the website you found it from because is coming up with this for me

'Premium-cookie not found. Please login below or purchase an account. Instant-access!'

im thinking maybe thats linked to yours or you cant download the link.

Anyone that still thinks this game looks underwhelming should have a lobotomy.

EDIT:

Quick analysis, to keep this thread going!

mp3_02.jpg

Electro morph-ball! Hot!

mp3_06.jpg

Dark Samus or someone else?

mp3_05.jpg

Enemies fight each other! And theyre huge!

mp3_07.jpg

On rail action!

mp3_08.jpg

Phazon meteor?

mp3_09.jpg

More Wall jumping

Vid Also shows controlling the ship to pick up rocks and stuff an hype mode.

Guest Stefkov
You have to click where it says free, not where it says premium

ah cheers, ivve been on there before and im sure i chose the one on the left all the time, i just didnt look, getting it now

Great video. Few things I noticed:

-In hyper mode the morph ball will send out electric shocks almost like one of those alternating current sphere things you see in science museums.

-It looks as if you're aided by a female, alien character who is entirely purple and seems to be able to posses people. Then it looks as if there is an incident where she is possesed (corrupted?) by Metroid Prime and becomes Dark Samus once again

-Ability to zip line with grapple beam - vey cool

-Looks like bosses and enemies in general are bigger than ever

-Looks gorgeous

Anyone that still thinks this game looks underwhelming should have a lobotomy.

EDIT:

Quick analysis, to keep this thread going!

mp3_02.jpg

Electro morph-ball! Hot!

mp3_06.jpg

Dark Samus or someone else?

mp3_05.jpg

Enemies fight each other! And theyre huge!

mp3_07.jpg

On rail action!

mp3_08.jpg

Phazon meteor?

mp3_09.jpg

More Wall jumping

Vid Also shows controlling the ship to pick up rocks and stuff an hype mode.

Great pictures : peace:

from the video, it looks like the race who started the phazon things because it stucking the life out of Samus and Dark Samus. Also the new race thing was transforming from Dark Luminoth, something else then the purple girl when it was attacking.

mp3corruptionsmall1hn.jpg

Another one with Samus controling a robot by morphball in the stomach

The only thing that is so far disapointing me about MP3 is the locations. My favourite part of MP was turning up in totally different locations. who can deny there was a moment of pure awe when they first stepped out onto Phendra drifts. One of the reasons I enjoyed MP2 a little less. So far it all seems a bit samey. Hopefully we'll see some radiclly different landscapes later on in the game.

I'm sure they'll be plenty of different types of locations as you'll be travelling between different planets... and not all planets can be the same!

Loving the vid, man the wait for this game hurts! Thank you Nintendo for the Wii, I can sure see myself loving this console a hell of a lot!

They're going to

have an orgy

Also all videos and screens so far are from the same place probably so it makes sense they look the same. And I'm bored of ice/fire/water... levels. It's one of the reasons I liked MP2 level design. Plus, they're huge.

I think the reason many people have felt let down by how Corruption looks is simply because Metroid Prime already looked AMAZING graphically, probably one of the best looking games for the generation so it was never going to look like a massive leap.

I think it looks gorgeous, especially this pic.

mp3_05.jpg

I'm really stunned by this trailer. This was almost exactly what I hoped for MP3 to look like graphics-wise and well gameplay wise it's already awesome but the huger environments are looking good.

Especially that purple female character was interesting, proves that the Wii can do a) lots of polygons or b) bumpmapping.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!