Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In desperate need of some friend vouchers now. Want to use the screenshot thing but no one is sending me any vouchers however many I send out.

PLEASE!!!

Hey, I added you yesterday, your name was still in grey though, in the game I mean. I'll try to send some vouchers today.

Edit: I sent you 3 back. :)

Can people add me and send me the green tokens please.

I've added you as well.

I havent really looked into the friend vouchers/tokeny jobbies thing....

If I have any to send, I'll see what I can do later today

Same here - I really ought to start trading some vouchers. My Wii console number's 2159 3933 7097 9849 if anyone's interested :)

Edit: Lostmario, I added you. Do you need any vouchers - I've got 13 vouchers but haven't started collecting any credits through trading yet.

I was thinking of trading some of these friend vouchers, but the prizes on offer just don't seem to be worth the effort. How much use are you really going to get from a screenshot tool?

Depends on whether you're a completionist or not :)

If you've got any going spare, I can think of a good home for them... ;)

I was thinking of trading some of these friend vouchers, but the prizes on offer just don't seem to be worth the effort. How much use are you really going to get from a screenshot tool?

I just want to unlock everything, although I really like the bumper stickers and the diorama's are pretty cool as well.

I have yesterday acquired the Spider Ball, finally! I have backtracked all that I think I can, and next time I play I will go to Pirate Homeworld and try and get the

Acid Rain Suit

The game is pretty massive. Metroid games never cease to amaze me with their massiveness. There is just so much to do! I don't think this one is smaller than the others. At least, not much smaller.

Oh my god, just got the fire beam, on my way to Bryyo. It's so absolutely amazing. Sky Town was one of the most beautiful in game places since Phendrana Drifts. The bosses kick ass, I just hope it keeps with the Metroid feel, and doesn't go back to how it was at the beginning of the game.

Sky Town was one of the most beautiful in game places since Phendrana Drifts. The bosses kick ass, I just hope it keeps with the Metroid feel, and doesn't go back to how it was at the beginning of the game.

Indeed it is , I was blown away when I first landed there. The game will maintain the Metriod feel from here so no concerns there.

I really need to get back on this , got to 60% on Hypermode difficulty then Mario arrived and I haven't touched this since.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!