Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this game looks awesome. Screw "next gen" those graphics are brilliant.

So true!! This game is looking damn impressive. Ok, now i'm really hyped. I need it NOW! Link pulling the master sword gave goosebumps too.

Check the floor.

screen.jpg

zeldax3.jpg

Quite weird, how the hell did you found this out? It's the temple of light medallion. Could it be that it's really the Temple of Time of OOT? Could it be that we'll be able to visit the Hyrule we all know from OOT?

That master sword scene was epic..

"If you were to play Zelda all day today for six hours, you'd only be scratching the surface..."

Just seen that on IGN, Reggie said it at the conference in America. Makes me grin uncontrollably, this game is going to be legendary!

Hmm. So if we get the gamecube version on November 24th maybe they're actually putting the Wii back until next year? I really hope they don't, it'd be nice to have it the damn thing in a couple of months.

How many times have they said 'Everywhere in Q4 2006' ,Tp can still come out here on the same day as the Wii version.

Yeah, and I hope they do that. November 24th is the date i've been guessing at all along for Europe. It'd be a huge "fuck you" to Europe though if they pushed it back. They have no reason too cause 4 millions units is plenty enough so that demand everywhere can be satisfied within the first month and it'd be the prime time for the Christmas market as well.

How many times have they said 'Everywhere in Q4 2006' ,Tp can still come out here on the same day as the Wii version.

I agree.

USA are getting Zelda on the 11th of December to make sure parents just don't buy the CUBE version instead of the console and Zelda!

I reckon TP for GC isn't going to be released here in Europe on November 24, thats the date of the Wii version (Hopefully).

Europe won't see the GC version of TP till December either, if my predictions are correct!

I'm just hoping the Wii is released here 24/11/06