Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

Are you saying that you never turn your controller even a single bit when playing racing games? For some reason I don't believe you :p It feels natural to turn the controller when you are playing games like NFS.

I can honestly say no I dont and I can pretty much vouch for all but 1 of my mates when we play Mario Kart: Double Dash on the Cube. When playing my games I sit pretty still in my leather recliner...its a good life!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mathieu Minel:

-"What about the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess ?"

-"A Gamecube version is planned for Europe, but not at the same time with Wii, because our factories are satured of Wii's games. So, Zelda for Gamecube will ship in Europe around Middle December".

I got little bored yesterday so I ended up making this (lots of spoilers!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-HnQmGqGQ

Windows Movie Maker didn´t want to co-operate with me and I´m not that skilled at making videos so that´s why there are some weird cuts here and there... But anyway, hopefully it gets you hyped for the game! :)

Oh and I love the boxart!

Windows Movie Maker didn´t want to co-operate with me and I´m not that skilled at making videos so that´s why there are some weird cuts here and there... But anyway, hopefully it gets you hyped for the game! :)

Thanks for that, I really loved the music in it. For those who want to watch it there arent spoilers in it if you have seen most of the trailers of the game.

Nice work Twilight. :)

I like that song. :)

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies by hype*

But i'm still worried if I will enjoy this game as much I would enjoyed it if it was realeased back on 2004/2005....Because I have seen the next gen. graphics....It's just a shame. I will buy it though but....

I swear that when I get it, I'm gonna lick it, and then record myself licking it on webcam.

Hahah.

I'm sorry, but if there's anything that sells this game to me, it's this trailer: video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4585125771007603517. I've actually downloaded the music from it, haha.