N-Europe

RE Confession box

demonmike04

Ya know, it annoys me. I dont have a problem with any one of this forum, every ones really nice and they all seem innocent (seem, i said).

So guys n gals, heres a confession box. Confess your sins, tell a little dirty secret for the forum to here. No ones innocent, and i think its about time to prove that.

One of my sins? Not really that bad but off the top of my head. I lied to a friend of mine, saying my birthday was earlier than it actually was. They bought me a present on that day only to find out that it wasnt my birthday and got into an extremely bad mood. Oh well, my bad really.

Now its your turn :grin:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once I scratched my brothers Busted CD with scissors :(

Well done :)

Does he know you did it?

I once went to a '15' rated film when I was only 14 :shock:

Also, I'm skiving off church tomorrow for the second week running to play tennis with the rest of the men's team :)

I accidently snapped the arm off my guitar, so i told my mum that i dont know how it happened and she rang the shop blaming them they sold us a broken guitar....after a few phone calls they ended up giving me a new guitar. My mum still doesnt know to this day that i broke it mwwwohahaha

I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.

I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.

American Psycho \o/

I once went to a '15' rated film when I was only 14 :shock:

Did something similar. Went to a (crap) 16 rated film with a friend when I was 13. Don't know why they didn't check our age really, cause now they seem to do that more I think. Oh well.

Also, I feel a bit guilty because I know one of my sisters sometimes steals small stuff (like some cheap earrings or a keychain) from stores and I don't really tell her not to do it. Well I kinda did but of course she doesn't listen/doesn't care. It's kinda annoying to have it happen in front of you though; she steals one pair of earrings, then just goes to buy another set in that same store. Yeah...

Other than that, I can't really think of anything sinful I've done really.

you legend.

you know, that's the only book I've ever nearly put down out of pure revulsion. It's so horrible. Great, but funked in the head.

I caused several children at the orphanage next door to go deaf because my balls were bouncing too loudly on your mother's chin.[/lol]

I steal and commit fraud quite a lot.. only from people who deserve it though.

Corporations, the council.. shit like that.