N-Europe

Photography.

Nintendork

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You're supposed to put pictures of yourself in the "User Image Gallery" over in General. Just thought I'd point that out.

Some ones I've taken recently on my holiday in australia.

Anyways...

Nice photos Somme, I will say your older ones are better. The new ones look very amateur while the toilet one is quite atmospheric.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like that last one Happenstance :) I'm no expert at photography either but I'll try and give you some constructive criticism here t_k. The first one would look better on a less overcast day I think and try and fit the whole of a subject in when you are taking photos. Generally with most of the ones you have taken there, there is no real point of attention in any of the photos, nowhere the eye is immediately drawn to and so they don't look so good (particularly the last 3) The second one is just some mud =P Having said that, I do like the 3rd photo you took and the 4th isn't bad either imo.

I'll say again I'm no expert so feel free to ignore my advice but thought I'd try and help you there.

I like that last one Happenstance :) I'm no expert at photography either but I'll try and give you some constructive criticism here t_k. The first one would look better on a less overcast day I think and try and fit the whole of a subject in when you are taking photos. Generally with most of the ones you have taken there, there is no real point of attention in any of the photos, nowhere the eye is immediately drawn to and so they don't look so good (particularly the last 3) The second one is just some mud =P Having said that, I do like the 3rd photo you took and the 4th isn't bad either imo.

I'll say again I'm no expert so feel free to ignore my advice but thought I'd try and help you there.

No I appreciate your comments ^_^

I mean, this is the first time I have done this so XD

And yeah I see what your saying, I was just like playing around with my new cam and capturing anything I thought would make a good picture.

Was messing around with the close up settings...haha

SN200248.jpg

SN200255.jpg

Guest Stefkov

If I want to get a good DSLR camera. For a beginner ish photographer (I know about Aperture and all that jazz) what brand/camera would people recommend to get? Something below 400 simoleans. (£)

Nevermind. I found the Nikon D40X. looks good.