NEurope
Nintendork

Photography.

336773891_45abbb54dd_b.jpg

Thats a picture i took while walking in the lake district the other day....was very cool when you went above the clouds :D

Thought I'd bump this, anyone care to rate the pic I've taken ^ or give any advice to improve...

Thought I'd bump this, anyone care to rate the pic I've taken ^ or give any advice to improve...

I think it would look nicer if you cropped out the shadow part :smile:

edit - thinking about it, there wouldnt be much picture left if you did that

I dunno

Is that a resonator guitar? It looks pretty similar to Eric Sardinas' guitar, are you a fan?

To keep it on topic, another photo from me:

366880622_fb332f0bc7_b.jpg

Is that a resonator guitar? It looks pretty similar to Eric Sardinas' guitar, are you a fan?

It is not I'm afraid. It's ovation style but it was home assembled by some music store owner. Bought it on ebay for £50 - Trying to learn you see.

Some photography for a class folio

DSC05517.jpg

Nothing special but I enjoy doing it.

Beautiful picture and a beautiful guitar.

dscf0304smallerlb8.jpg

I saw the nice gleam from the sun so I went to the front door of my house and snapped this. Its not great, but I love the colour.

Im gonna cheat and post more than one pic :p

DSC00159.png

DSC00167.png

DSC00169.png

Wow, thats one of the nicest places ive ever seen...

That last picture, i would love to go there duriing the summer and just watch the sun set.

You my friend are so lucky to live somewhere like that. :)

Wow, thats one of the nicest places ive ever seen...

That last picture, i would love to go there duriing the summer and just watch the sun set.

You my friend are so lucky to live somewhere like that. :)

QFT, that last pic is really quite something.

In the second pic..did you go to a circus and steal some of those stiletto/leeg elongator things clowns walk on?

I know its the sun hehe

393453938_4e9fa22a92.jpg

This is another one of my pics from Japan! It kinda reminds me of the Channel 4 intro thing! :heh:

I also want to say that this thread rules!!!

Daft when did you go to Japan? I really want to go, its one of the reasons I bought my camera. In the long run I will have a good camera for a sweet trip to Japan.

Well, thought I'd post something too. =D

Took this picture in the Fort Worth zoo in Dallas this winter. Of course I cut it out like that from the original and added the border to it. Also changed the levels a bit in Photoshop.

High_by_Eenuh.jpg

Might post some more pictures in the future, since I have to take some for school (subjects are Light, Texture and Depth or something). If I like the result of course. Cause I'm not a great photographer. ='3

Daft when did you go to Japan? I really want to go, its one of the reasons I bought my camera. In the long run I will have a good camera for a sweet trip to Japan.

I went 2 years ago, and now I am doing Japanese at Uni, that is how much I loved it! If you are thinking of getting another camera I would recommend you get it while in Japan because they have stuff there that normally takes at least a year to come out here for a cheaper price than the current UK model!! And sometimes the instructions are in English aswell!!!

I'm hoping to go back to Japan soon, hopefully in the summer! (Thats if I'm really lucky...I need a job!!) If not my entire 3rd year in Uni is spent in Japan!!! Woohoo!! :grin:

I went 2 years ago, and now I am doing Japanese at Uni, that is how much I loved it! If you are thinking of getting another camera I would recommend you get it while in Japan because they have stuff there that normally takes at least a year to come out here for a cheaper price than the current UK model!! And sometimes the instructions are in English aswell!!!

I'm hoping to go back to Japan soon, hopefully in the summer! (Thats if I'm really lucky...I need a job!!) If not my entire 3rd year in Uni is spent in Japan!!! Woohoo!! :grin:

Damn you :heh: I really want to go. I plan on going the summer I have finished College. I need to get money first though. I wouldnt mind doing Japanese in Uni either, I'll have to scout around for that though. See where does it near here..wait Takeo is doing it at uni, I'm gonna have a lookat manchester uni :)

I didn't know Takeo did Japanese, I wonder which Uni! There are quite a few good Uni's for Japanese. There is SOAS in London, THE BEST IN THE WORLD!! :D (Thats not just because I go there!) Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh are also really good!

393453926_a53e44fe8f_b.jpg

Another pic of Japan! This is Toji and that building is the tallest pagoda in Japan and burnt down about a gazillion times! I miss Japan...:o