Nintendork

Photography.

some pics when i went camping on friday

beautiful sun

sunbeach.jpg

picture of my boat and me with some buddies in a lil raft going to the beach

boat.jpg

Gorgeous sun indeed.

This is from a large lake at Blicking Hall, Norfolk.

255060052pq.jpg

Marshmellow, the exposure on that first one is very nice. Shame about the dates on them though, can you not get them off?

Stocka, did you decide to do photography A level in the end? you seem to have a good eye and composition.

This photo was actually inspired by another member here, Particle_Man who takes some absolutely wonderful photographs. Haven't seen him around in a while, but you can see his photos here.

155444784_8c4a67ae1f.jpg

Stocka, did you decide to do photography A level in the end? you seem to have a good eye and composition.

No changed my mind, after looking into the course it looked to me like it really would take my enthusiasm away for photography like many people said to me who'd done it. I'm now doing Psychology,Law,Physics and IT. I intend to carry on photography as a massive hobby though, and who knows in the future something could happen :awesome:

And thanks.

Marshmellow, the exposure on that first one is very nice. Shame about the dates on them though, can you not get them off?

i dont know how to take em off i would if i could though and thanx

From a gig (well the setup for a gig) on Monday. Done nothing but resize it, the lights were fantastic.

050601.jpg

Oh and this one is just silly and fun.

Yes, I bumped this thread. It was all me! ME! I wanted to show this picture of my cat. Its very pretty. It will make you feel all gooey inside.

invitusgressbe3.jpg

Yay for bumping this thread, I got some photos that I need to upload. And that picture does make me feel gooey inside, mostly in my stomach, it feels weird. Now its coming up, its in my throat, now my-bbwwaaaghhhh.

When I went to see the Red Arrows last week, I took some photos. Here they are:-

1000401bf7.th.jpg 1000368cx6.th.jpg

Also, just for the crack of it...

1000348dn9.th.jpg

these were all taken from my boat.

boattop.jpg

picture of the flipped over boat that has 2400 brand spankin new cars chained up inside.

boatbottom.jpg

picture of the bottom pretty intense stuff

whaletail.jpg

whales are the hardest thing ever to get a pic of...

squidy.jpg

hmm yummy dead squid that lost its tentacles and washed up on the beach

hurray i finally figured out how to get rid of the little date that my pics usta have in the bottom right!

Robin: Holy cow batman, that's a lot of cars! What will the mayor say?

Batman: It was like that when we got here okay?

Hello thread,

cocacolaunderacetatebyspencerockshq8.jpg ignore the colours, was just messing about and i saved over the original.

Here's a balloon I saw a week ago while taking the dogs for a walk. I messed about with the colours as an experiment. Enjoy.

balloon.jpg

Takeoff!

balloon2.jpg

Marshmellow, now there is something you don't see everyday. Least not round these parts, i.e. Birmingham.

Wow, some great pics here! Heres some of mine from gigs...

Simple Plan from a while back. Not the best quality pic ever, but the lighting really captures the atmosphere.

100_0377.jpg

And two pics from another gig I went to, of (my all time fave band) Rammstein!

BOOM!

100_0286.jpg

Curtain call

100_0296.jpg

screenshot10gx7.jpg

Work in progress.

Needs: straightening, cropping, levels.

I love the symetry focusing on the cactus. and every little nuance in the lighting.

Yay for pictures of lakes, here's a pic of an abandoned quarry behind my house at sunset. Took this pic on my old camera phone :heh:

Aaanew006.jpg

*awakes from his eternal slumber* Some from this summer's photography...these might be my last for a while.

d684bc85b837ca6351fc1d4778021f68-.jpg

c2d2953869c5851ce37cc2bafb0ffba3-.jpg

And one of my classical shots

6ec3fced6aa217ace3cff7cf25546038-.jpg

Goodnight my friends....

sorry to bump this thread up but its a cool thread.

IMG_1612.JPG

niagra falls

(taken during the summer)

(the tower in the backround is marineland)

Marshmellow, now there is something you don't see everyday. Least not round these parts, i.e. Birmingham.

Robin: Holy cow batman, that's a lot of cars! What will the mayor say?

Batman: It was like that when we got here okay?

I forgot about this wonderful thread! Yeah living out in the middle nowhere has good scenery and interesting things:D lol at Nintendork:laughing:

Heres some crazy pics from camping:D kind of old but I don't have any recent ones:( I need to go out and take some pics but during the winter sometimes it gets real pretty here so I might post some then!

Fire2.jpgFire1.jpg

Mi Papa:D Crazy Fire