NEurope
Nintendork

Photography.

took this in the park today, using my phone it has an option to take panorama shots, i didnt match up the lines that well but it looks ok!

The park

I snapped this last October out of my college room window next to the mighty Clyde, with my trusty little Olympus C-310. Small, but sure can get the job done under the right circumstances. Easily one of my best pics ever.

p10101247lx.th.jpg

Why do puppies always look like they're planning something....

141289679_b710e972c4.jpg

Here is a photo i took while in Newcastle the other week

Was mooching around the freezer yesterday and looked out the backdoor through my legs (don't ask) and noticed the contrast between my dog and the vibrant sky. So after willing her not to move I got my camera and took a photo:

rosie.jpg

Might put a self-portrait one up tomorrow. Took it yesterday and I quite like.

Okay Im posting this pic (that i took a while ago) cause it just proves that a certain Media Corporation (that shall remain nameless!!)can brainwash anything!

:eek::eek:

(Quality isnt great, just grabbed and snapped - cause it was so funny at the time!)

My poor little Misty - brainwashed by American Political Propaganda........*sob, sob:cry:*

th_P3210072.jpg

Hmm, i'm gonna set it up as a gallery soon, but you can view my photos of my recent trip to london here.

Why do puppies always look like they're planning something....

True here's on of my dog, his name is Beefy

144144042_a2897c59ac.jpg

And one with his bro Bert.

144150881_f2e37ea074.jpg

I put two seeing as how its been awhile since anyone has posted much due to E3 and all.

I found this tree in the woods ages ago, and quite liked it. Sorry for the pretentious title, I was an idiot at the time :p

Scarred_by_OnionHeadHat.jpg

I found this tree in the woods ages ago, and quite liked it. Sorry for the pretentious title, I was an idiot at the time :p

180px-Mister_eko.jpg

"These are the trees i like"

Wow, i actually really like that one. Its stragely tranquill despite its subject.

Another submission from me:

103835219_e1633af0a2.jpg

I like those cranes - here's a pic of the dockyard cranes near my college residence, after the big March snowstorm. I really like the texture of ice and snow on them. Clicky!

p10100887ra.th.jpg

Took this from where I was sitting in the Stade de France at the Champions League final on Wednesday night.

185060132gr.jpg

This was taken by me during '50 days' (50 days of school left, everyone goes crazy then). We had to make the biggest human pyramid (we won)

img00639ii.th.jpg

Damn, I'd have loved to see someone run in from the side and dump-tackle one person, bringing everyone else down on top...

Man, I'm so, so mean...

buddey5zx.jpg

Here is one with my dog wearing my sunglasses, i dont have any quality cameras. i dont even ahvea digital camera, just a webcam, and a very cool dog :D

154706319_89babbcac0.jpg

Yup, yet another picture from florida by me.:grin: Don't have too many others :hmm:

Also, Ice9, that is an amzing photo.