NEurope
Nintendork

Photography.

n503641980_280374_812.jpg

Whadya think?

I really like this one i hope you liked my Wii themed pictures to. nobody reacts to them -_-; am i that bad -_-;

That's a strange sort of scratchplate thing going on there. That's on a Squier, or any other Fender guitar, isn't it?

It's actually just from a cheap guitar. The makers name is apparently; "Westfield".

It's actually just from a cheap guitar. The makers name is apparently; "Westfield".

Wotta cheapskate! :nono:

n503641980_280299_2447.jpg

somme is that you??

yes...

...i didnt have the strength to flush..

I bought a Nikon D70 a good few months ago and haven't had it out for a while, anyway, heres what I shot a few months back. Clicky :heart:

________

Big Dick Extreme

Edited by fex

1775412300_9eb44f3471_b.jpg

1774542517_eee9277001_b.jpg

Saw this on my way home from Uni yesterday. Lucky I had my camera with me!!

n503641980_447897_162.jpg

n503641980_447977_3159.jpg

You're supposed to put pictures of yourself in the "User Image Gallery" over in General. Just thought I'd point that out.

You're supposed to put pictures of yourself in the "User Image Gallery" over in General. Just thought I'd point that out.

Some ones I've taken recently on my holiday in australia.

Anyways...

Nice photos Somme, I will say your older ones are better. The new ones look very amateur while the toilet one is quite atmospheric.

ajgjm054zm4.jpg

ajgjm046ma1.jpg

Switzerland is so awesome.

Man that looks amazing. Nothing beats climbing up snow peaked mountains with the sun just about risen :D

2093839997_949e3d2fff_b.jpg

A picture of Justice that went a bit wrong! Might make a good Xmas card!! :p

Took these while I was out today in Kinver with my new Samsung NV20 :grin:

I'm a noob at photography so don't be too harsh! But would like some constructive criticism =]

SN200110.jpg

SN200114.jpg

SN200122.jpg

SN200128.jpg

SN200136.jpg

SN200150.jpg

SN200152.jpg

SN200153.jpg

They looked better full size...but it was a bitch even trying to get them uploaded in this size!

Few of mine, need to get a proper camera though at some point so I can start taking photos properly

Icicles_by_Happenstance67.jpg

Snowy_Landscape_by_Happenstance67.jpg

Bournemouth_07_by_Happenstance67.jpg

I like that last one Happenstance :) I'm no expert at photography either but I'll try and give you some constructive criticism here t_k. The first one would look better on a less overcast day I think and try and fit the whole of a subject in when you are taking photos. Generally with most of the ones you have taken there, there is no real point of attention in any of the photos, nowhere the eye is immediately drawn to and so they don't look so good (particularly the last 3) The second one is just some mud =P Having said that, I do like the 3rd photo you took and the 4th isn't bad either imo.

I'll say again I'm no expert so feel free to ignore my advice but thought I'd try and help you there.

I like that last one Happenstance :) I'm no expert at photography either but I'll try and give you some constructive criticism here t_k. The first one would look better on a less overcast day I think and try and fit the whole of a subject in when you are taking photos. Generally with most of the ones you have taken there, there is no real point of attention in any of the photos, nowhere the eye is immediately drawn to and so they don't look so good (particularly the last 3) The second one is just some mud =P Having said that, I do like the 3rd photo you took and the 4th isn't bad either imo.

I'll say again I'm no expert so feel free to ignore my advice but thought I'd try and help you there.

No I appreciate your comments ^_^

I mean, this is the first time I have done this so XD

And yeah I see what your saying, I was just like playing around with my new cam and capturing anything I thought would make a good picture.

Was messing around with the close up settings...haha

SN200248.jpg

SN200255.jpg

What camera does everyone here use?

What type of photography is your favorite?

Personally I use a Nikon D70 with the standard lens. I also love night photography and playing around with long exposures

________

Honda Ct110 Specifications

Edited by fex

i use a canon eos 360d with a sigma dc 18-50 1:2.8 ex lens 2x 2gig compact flash and bg-e3 battery grip and i got several filters

If I want to get a good DSLR camera. For a beginner ish photographer (I know about Aperture and all that jazz) what brand/camera would people recommend to get? Something below 400 simoleans. (£)

Nevermind. I found the Nikon D40X. looks good.