Wii_Art_1804.JPG

Wii_Art_1805.JPG

Wii_Art_1806.JPG

Wii_Art_1808.JPG

Wii_Art_1814.JPG

Wii_Art_1815.JPG

Wii_Art_1816.JPG

Wii_Art_1817.JPG

THERE IS NO PHOTO SHOP INVOLVED! ALL SHOTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH THE CANON EOS 350 D !!

i hope you guys like it!

Nice pictures Maiky, DiemetriX has one of those as his Dp on MSN, i wondered where it was from.

I didn't know Takeo did Japanese, I wonder which Uni! There are quite a few good Uni's for Japanese. There is SOAS in London, THE BEST IN THE WORLD!! :D (Thats not just because I go there!) Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh are also really good!

Another pic of Japan! This is Toji and that building is the tallest pagoda in Japan and burnt down about a gazillion times! I miss Japan...:o

Very nice picture. :( I dont want to go all the way down to London to learn Japanese. I'm set on going Manchester or somewhere near here. I may see Takeo there sometime :)

Very nice picture. :( I dont want to go all the way down to London to learn Japanese. I'm set on going Manchester or somewhere near here. I may see Takeo there sometime :)

I don't blame you for wanting to go to Manchester. I live in London and I was considering going to Edinburgh but in the end it was just WAY to far away...and cold! However, I reckon you should checkout SOAS simply because it has one of the worlds bests Japanese departments and a library which has the largest collection of Japanese books outside of Japan! :grin: Then again, my decision was made a lot easier by the fact I live in London! :p Is Takeo at Manchester then?

I don't blame you for wanting to go to Manchester. I live in London and I was considering going to Edinburgh but in the end it was just WAY to far away...and cold! However, I reckon you should checkout SOAS simply because it has one of the worlds bests Japanese departments and a library which has the largest collection of Japanese books outside of Japan! :grin: Then again, my decision was made a lot easier by the fact I live in London! :p Is Takeo at Manchester then?

I will check it out online. Yeah Takeo is at Manchester Uni, he's from Birmingham originally if i remember correctly. I was thinking it would have been funny if he and my brother somehow met, but then my bros at manmet doing totaly opposite stuff to Takeo.

Mohandessin is quite possibly the best place to live in Egypt. Check out the street I live in:

untitledmy7.jpg

gam3eteldowalpl6.jpg

gam3eteldowalatnightdh3.jpg

squarebj4.jpg

Check out the view from my balcony.

04012007045dq9.jpg

04022007157pa0.jpg

gam3eteldowalpl6.jpg

Holy crap, how does anyone know what lane they are meant to be driving in!?

You didnt take those picture.

Or if you did what was the shutter speed you used on the night shot.

I didnt take this photo, but I thought you might like to see what I do in my spare time :(

Guess who I am!

WhalsayAugust052.jpg

Few days ago I went for a stroll down to this weird graveyard that's in the middle of nowhere. There's no church nearby or anything. It was a nice day, so I took some pictures. Here's a few.

p1010202largewt4.jpg

p1010016largeii1.jpg

p1010020largebs2.jpg

p1010179largepp1.jpg

Might post a couple more later.

Finally got around to sorting out some photos.

New York:

columbuscirclemh6.jpg

Will post more later.

Only: Digital, Still and Scanned, Lomo, Holga, Polaroid, Medium format, SLR and disposable photographs.

Rules (yes we need them and they are not negotiable.)

1. One photo a day.

What ever happened to rule #1

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1606.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG