Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

DLC games are pr0. Get Geometry Wars 2, maybe Worms, Braid (well worth the extra cash), pac man CE. I know a few others here have played more of the best games than me though.

Castle Crashers is where it's at. It's possibly the most awesome you'll play this year.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's going to happen from next month/end of this month, pretty sure it'll be dropped by mid-october, cos they wanna get in on the christmas rush like. Though one site I read said the drops were starting on MS's side tomorrow, might still take time to filter through to the shops though?

EDIT:Apparently it hits the shops tomorrow, not long to wait after all!

hi guys just bought rainbow six vegas...wondering if i has 3 player co op....don't have enough for 4! It should do right?

It doesn't have either. Vegas 2 has 4 player online co-op (as I understand, I don't have it). Vegas, which I have, only has 2p splitscreen, online's co-op is only 2, unless I've missed something.

It doesn't have either. Vegas 2 has 4 player online co-op (as I understand, I don't have it). Vegas, which I have, only has 2p splitscreen, online's co-op is only 2, unless I've missed something.

If i remember correctly its 2 player co-op online or u can have more for a terrorist hunt, (However i could be wrong).

Hmm, as I currently have a 360 in a box with no games, I decided to go have a mosy on round and bought Kameo and Perfect Dark off PlayTrade cos they were like...£12 together second hand. Anyone know of any gems from early on in the 360's life cycle that I could probs get cheap like that now? Pretty much anything around a tenner that'll tide me over for a while until Fable arrives. I'm holding off of Gears of War cos I know the 2nd one is coming out soon, so I'll wait for a bit and see. I'm also contemplating a second pad though, dunno whether to go with wired or wireless. Is the extra £12 for a wireless pad worth it, and how long's the wire on a wired one?

Hmm, as I currently have a 360 in a box with no games, I decided to go have a mosy on round and bought Kameo and Perfect Dark off PlayTrade cos they were like...£12 together second hand. Anyone know of any gems from early on in the 360's life cycle that I could probs get cheap like that now? Pretty much anything around a tenner that'll tide me over for a while until Fable arrives. I'm holding off of Gears of War cos I know the 2nd one is coming out soon, so I'll wait for a bit and see. I'm also contemplating a second pad though, dunno whether to go with wired or wireless. Is the extra £12 for a wireless pad worth it, and how long's the wire on a wired one?

Might wanna give Dead Rising a shot. It's very love or hate, though.

As for the second pad, I went with a wired one. You can use it on the PC without buying another peripheral, you can use it incase of battery shortage emergencies, and the wire is well longer than any other controller I've ever used. For my SNES/N64/PS1 I have to sit closer to the screen as the wire doesn't stretch as far back as my bed (where I usually sit), but with the wired it makes it and some.

The wire on a wired pad is pretty long. If it's too short then USB extenders are pretty cheap and easy to get hold of.

360 games crash in price pretty quick, especially second hand. Take a look here;

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/discountsearch.asp?discountid=381

Find-Games is pretty good for finding the best price on new titles;

http://www.find-games.co.uk/

And quite a few bargains pop up on http://www.hotukdeals.com

You should get gears, you wont regret it at all, and id say get condemned 1, can find it really cheap nowadays, and its better than the 2nd one

Cheers guys, someone recommended me Dead Rising, concept does sound rather tasty but I'm worried of going overboard and buying a ton of games then playing each just a tiny bit. I got another question though, one about Live. I'm probs get Gears in a week or two too, 360 has such a nice back catalogue, it's too much choice for me and I'm gonna end up spending loads! As for the pad, I'ma defo order a wired one now then, I hate batteries dying on me and never found wires all that restricting!

I just unboxed the box, and saw things saying about migrating Live accounts and keeping Gold Membership for duration of remainder etc etc, I only ever did like a month trial on my original xbox, however I once bought a headset/12month live pack cos it was going for £20(this was like 3/4 years ago before the 360 come out and I thought I mighta stuck with Live). However, it ended up literally sitting on my shelf gathering dust, it's part of my room furniture now and so it was never used. My question however, is the code inside valid for setting up a new Live account on 360, or can you start Live subs on the original xbox still, so I could pull something sneaky setting a Live account up on there then migrating?

Getting to know The New Xbox Experience - Part 2

Ever since Avatars in the new Xbox experience were unveiled at E3 eariler this year, people have been asking to see more. In this week's Developer Diary, I do a quick look at the Avatar creation section of the new Xbox experience. While this is by no means a complete walk- through, it will give you an idea of what is coming with this part of the new Xbox experience.

it's...possible, assuming the code is valid. You got a 360 mic? you need one, muchly.

Well that's the thing, did they make new codes for the 360 or invalidate any old Xbox Live codes(I could see them doing such a thing as a means to increase the cost of the service but stopping people using the already existing cheaper subs packs from the original xbox, if that was the case). I do indeed believe I have a headset(still not done all my unboxing, seems rather silly setting up the console without any games), comes as standard with the premium pack I believe.

Most ANNOYING gaming moment in my life happened last night.. Force Unleashed.. pulling the star destroyer outta the sky... made me wanna punch someone in the face and smash my controler.

oooooh but Mercenaries 2 is actualy quite fun! and i wasnt expecting to like it at all!

oh oh oh and i do not recomend that anyone buys star wars.. rent it cos if you buy it youll only be dissapointed

Ahah I've hard about that. In the Wii version it's just a cutscene thankfully.

Really? Jammy gits.

I totally agree with Nintenchris, its sooooooo annoying to do. He sent me a message on Live about it and I had to LOL as my mate had sent me a text about it earlier in the morning. I was so happy when I finally brought the thing down, took me ages until I figured I could blast the Tie Fighters out of the sky with my force powers.

Query time!

Im selling my 20GB xbox to my mum to give my little brother for xmas and buying myself a new 60gb one with HDMI. Good plan i thought. But how do i get all my saved data from old HDD to new one? Does it come with a transfer cable like the elite? or could i use one of those cables if i could get ahold of one?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!