N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
Symphonia wasn't turn based though, so are the other 'Tales Of' games more like Eternal Sonata then?

My mistake, i was under the impression 'Tales of' games played like Eternal Sonata from what i've seen.

Guest Stefkov

I thought Infinite Undiscovery looked good, not great though. The voice acting sounded bad, shouting out the names of the moves they were doing 'inuendo sleeve' or whatever they said.

That Star Ocean looked ok.

Star Ocean looks awesome as does Last Remnant. Tales of Vesperia is the one I'm most looking forward to....Infinite Undiscovery on the other hand, looks a bit crap IMO...just going by first impressions though.

Ahh, MS, it continues to try and buy the industry Please, please fail miserably!! And this is only the start, if they really do unveil a wiimote-esque controller and mii like characters then they will officially be the most disgraceful, shameless company I can name, and there's lots! They destroyed the home computing scene monopolising it and now they are trying to destroy the videogame scene - no chance!

Yeah how dare they!

Trying to give us stuff in the hopes of making their product more popular by getting products that are wanted by some people on their console.

Rotten sons of bitches...

Namco confessed to attendees that a demo for the RPG Tales of Vesperia will be released on Xbox Live this month, but it’s not yet known which countries it’ll be available in – could very well be Japan only for the time being.

They also confirmed that the game would be released in the US and Japan in August, with the European version coming in 2009.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/1305/tales-of-vesperia-dates-and-demo-confirmed

I say, do you fellows reckon it's worth starting a separate GRID thread?

There would be no harm in doing so. A thread would allowed the few who bought the game to congregate in one place, share opinions and organise online matches.

Although not many people bought it on the forums I believe so I can understand your apprehension.

Argument over.

Bard - Try being a bit more polite please.

Dazzy - Stop flame bating. Think before you post, if it's gonna cause an argument then don't post it.

Hellfire - Don't wind people up. You weren't engaging in the argument, but sniping from the sidelines is just as bad.

Carry on and it's infractions all round. Same goes for everyone else, discussion is fine, shit slinging isn't.

Oh, and next time start a new topic. It'll save me 10-15 minutes of cleaning up time ;)