Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Still can't get my Live going through the ethernet cable, and have tried everything possible. I've even contact MS and they say it is something to do with my PC's Wireless connection. May have to get one of them wireless adaptors as the router is fine spitting out codes to my PC, but not from PC to 360.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I like the sound of another 2 good games coming out. I'm looking forward to Fable quite a lot after watching some videos and the developer diaries on the marketplace.

Guest Jordan
GRID felt like forza to me, except with exaggerated camera movements and a little rumble when you shift gear. Oh and it says my name. Woo.

The demo doesn't have the best race types.

Formula 3

Formula 1000

Touge

Midnight Touge (fucking hardcore Initial D style downhill 1 on 1 drifting at night)

Destruction Derby

Le Mans 24 (24 minutes not hours in game)

Its an astoundingly complete package.

Fair enough, think I'm gonna hold off on new games for a while anyway. I've got a big enough back catalogue to complete, not to mention the cost.[edit: hmm, although I do want Bioshock. I just sold my PC version because I never played it, and to chip off the cost of Rock Band...]

Still can't get my Live going through the ethernet cable, and have tried everything possible. I've even contact MS and they say it is something to do with my PC's Wireless connection. May have to get one of them wireless adaptors as the router is fine spitting out codes to my PC, but not from PC to 360.
Can't you just connect your 360 directly into the router with your ethernet cable? I moved my router to my living room and ran an extension phone cable under the carpet so I could do that, definitely the easiest way.

Guest Jordan

Wtf... its Monday and my Ninja Gaiden II pre order is already being processed.

This is blasphemy! Unless its out earlier than Friday...?

Aerosmith and now Metallica? Ugh, I would rather play Babies Party! :nono:

Says that Avenged Sevenfold fan. Lolololol.

I feel obligated to use a smiley in order to pretend my post isn't intended to offend, but I won't, cause that'd just be wrong.

Holy shit, how much did that last sentence rhyme?

Guest Stefkov

It didn't look that bad. Graphics are better than what the Wii can conjure imo.

What are they doing to Golden Axe though, leave it as a great sidescroller noobs. =(

Guest Jordan

Well, you know you only play as that shitty girl that no one likes and it has NO multiplayer.

Who else enjoyed Golden Axe for anything but multiplayer + old man dwarf?

I unlocked Axe Midget in Sega Superstar Tennis yesterday, mwahaha :D

I want Guitar Hero Metallica, Master of Puppets baby!!! It's going to be a heavy soundtrack I bet, bands insipired by Metallica? Oh Yeah!

Woo Ninja Gaiden 2 and DBZ Burst Limit in 2 days!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!