Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Though Plug in Baby or TIRO would have been preferred over SMBH, I'm not complaining, as it's still going to be awesome.

Yeah, I suppose. I guess they were just going with the two best suited from Blackholes (as the most recent album) plus the best overall from the rest of their songs.

Bourne demo is up in the US for those with American accounts. Coming out in Europe next week supposedly.

I'm definitely going to try it out.

Bah! It's only for US Gold accounts.

Edit: Just set up a new US Account. Downloading now.

Know how I had to send my 360 away twice the last two months, well guess what the 3 Red Lights are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Fuck Microsoft.

Wow now that's unlucky. Has the RROD actually been solved? People are still going to get it because there are always problems with everything, but what I'm saying is has it actually been scaled back to an acceptable limit?

Time to pick up a PS3.

As someone who owns both I still prefer the 360. Everything to the controller, the dashboard, Live, and the exclusive games I feel are all better on the Xbox. Plus everyone I play with online has an Xbox.

Have other people started to switch over to PS3?

Wow now that's unlucky. Has the RROD actually been solved? People are still going to get it because there are always problems with everything, but what I'm saying is has it actually been scaled back to an acceptable limit?

I don't think I've heard any problems about the Falcon model yet.

As someone who owns both I still prefer the 360. Everything to the controller, the dashboard, Live, and the exclusive games I feel are all better on the Xbox. Plus everyone I play with online has an Xbox.

Have other people started to switch over to PS3?

Fair nuff. I haven't switched on my 360 for a good couple months now. Mainly because both my controllers have broken. They keep disconnecting for no reason.

Know how I had to send my 360 away twice the last two months, well guess what the 3 Red Lights are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Fuck Microsoft.

if i had RROD at the mo in middle of GTA4 i would be so pi$$ed

if i get rrod again anyway im selling my xbox already on my 3rd and brought it 18 months appox ago its just not good enough.

Fair nuff. I haven't switched on my 360 for a good couple months now. Mainly because both my controllers have broken. They keep disconnecting for no reason.

Is it the battery cover being loose? I found one of my controllers would disconnect for no reason, turned out the case on the back was loose. I smashed it up the wall which made it look more lose :p but seemed to fix it. I bought a new one anyway...

Is it the battery cover being loose? I found one of my controllers would disconnect for no reason, turned out the case on the back was loose. I smashed it up the wall which made it look more lose :p but seemed to fix it. I bought a new one anyway...

No they aren't lose. There must be something wrong internally but god know how it happens. I'm wondering if I get a plug and play kit it might fix the problem. Otherwise I'm going to buy a wired pad.

Guest Jordan

Anything like that, generally means the GPU is fried due to over heating.

Its artifacting. Keep playing it, eventually the console will RROD.

hmmm.. im considering buying a new xbox360.. my "old" one is very fond of the "Disc dirty or damaged" message when I play GTA4.. I also had the problem with Dead Rising (made it unplayable) and oblivion and a bit on Bioshock.. (i don't have to say that the discs are clean, and I cleaned my lens using some lens cleaner disc). So have anybody encountered this problem? I would prefer RROD to this problem any day.. then I could just send it in

Mirrors Edge is either going to be absolutely amazing or a complete let down. Unfortunately, I'm expecting a let down. Controls will most likely be too difficult, or too simplified (ala Assassins Creed's free running) and the camera looks like it will be prone to giving some people motion sickness. Nevertheless, I'm keeping a keen eye on it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!