Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't character customization as far as I know, you can dress up Nikko thats nothing new.

Nah im pretty sure the online mode has character customisation. They dont want 8 nikko's running around. It will have a complete character set up.

Wow, Im suprised. How come?

What does everyone intend to make their GTA people look like? Im gonna probably go and make him after the image of myself - super slick and uberly sexy.

I miss the sound of Skunky's voice.

Also on GTA I'm gonna be G@ng$ta as fuck.

Wow surely you knew that already. I mean you must know the bare bones of the game, it won't spoil your enjoyment I promise that.

Ha, actually youknow, I really didn't know that. Here's what I know for sure:

1. you can change your character's clothing

2. There will be a free mode online game thingy (accidentally read that in the GTA IV thread while discussing the shipment times)

3. Nikko.

but really, none of them actually matter that much, I was just kiddin :heh: I'm happy that the game is going to be a very fresh experience for me, I don't think I'll visit the game's thread until I've played it from now on. But that's just me, I hate spoilers and love surprises :)

but really, none of them actually matter that much, I was just kiddin :heh: I'm happy that the game is going to be a very fresh experience for me, I don't think I'll visit the game's thread until I've played it from now on. But that's just me, I hate spoilers and love surprises :)

Oh man you're gonna love the dinosa....Ive said too much.

lol Rez.

I just got myself 2100 MS Points on ebay. It's M$ own fault for not accepting my VISA debit card no matter what I do. And I got the code emailed to me in about 5 minutes, awesome. Getting Bring Down the Sky now :D then maybe Ikaruga....

The price wasn't better than in store tbh, in fact it was about quid more. I only did it because in his feedback it said he sent them in a matter of minutes, and I didn't want to go into town. They were legitimate, someone bought them wholesale and is selling them with a tight profit margin. It's no different to what a store does, really.

Anyway I used 400 points to get and complete Bring Down the Sky :D it was a bit easy... since I used my lvl 60 adept :heh: even though I put it on Insanity difficulty... ah well, 1050/1050 \o/

Ha, actually youknow, I really didn't know that. Here's what I know for sure:

1. you can change your character's clothing

2. There will be a free mode online game thingy (accidentally read that in the GTA IV thread while discussing the shipment times)

3. Nikko.

Haha fair enough. Well if you've played any of the previous installments (and from watching gameplay footage of the new one) it's pretty familiar ground.

lol Rez.

I just got myself 2100 MS Points on ebay. It's M$ own fault for not accepting my VISA debit card no matter what I do. And I got the code emailed to me in about 5 minutes, awesome. Getting Bring Down the Sky now :D then maybe Ikaruga....

I'm sure they accept my Visa Debit card... How much did you pay for your points? Any cheaper than on the Xbox itself?

Guest Stefkov

I played COD4 earlier. I totally forgot the controls. I was throwing a flash bang instead of running etc. :(

Also it's no fun without a large group of friends online.

I'm sure they accept my Visa Debit card... How much did you pay for your points? Any cheaper than on the Xbox itself?
They don't accept mine, no idea why - not on the xbox itself or through their website. I paid £18.97 and they're £17.50 in gamestation (plus petrol or bus fair or effort :heh:). Iirc they don't sell them in the same increments direct from M$ but with a bit of calculation... I paid about 90.3p per 100 points, and at Microsoft's own closest offering of £17 for 2000, you're paying 85p per 100 points. So I was paying more because they won't accept my debit card... but at least I didn't have to go to town :D

Just finished Bully. I know there's no point in anyone getting it on the weekend before GTA 4, but it's well worth picking up during the summer drought. The characters and plot were incredibly endearing, and more importantly, the game was a hell of a lot of fun. It's more No More Heroes than GTA.

Worth a solid 8/10 imo.

They don't accept mine, no idea why - not on the xbox itself or through their website. I paid £18.97 and they're £17.50 in gamestation (plus petrol or bus fair or effort :heh:). Iirc they don't sell them in the same increments direct from M$ but with a bit of calculation... I paid about 90.3p per 100 points, and at Microsoft's own closest offering of £17 for 2000, you're paying 85p per 100 points. So I was paying more because they won't accept my debit card... but at least I didn't have to go to town :D

For future reference it's £12.99 for 2100 at Tesco Jersey! :D

Ok, I don't mean to derail the thread or anything, but for some reason I can't connect to Xbox Live anymore. I've tried looking all over the net for info on how to resolve this, but found nothing. You guys are my only hope.

I got my 360 back the other week, after it was repaired. However, every time I tr to connect to Xbox Live it fails. When I select 'Test Connection', it says the wireless network isn't connected, when I know it is. I've tried re-entering the wpa password in the settings, to no avail. My ISP is Sky Broadband btw.

Thanks if anyone can help...

Anyone tried that Xclamp thing to fix their 360? My mate bought a 360 2 weeks ago and like the cheap idiot he is he changed the firmware on it so he can get copied games from his mate.

Now it's red ringed already. :) He's actually paid for some Xclamp thing now off ebay to fix it himself. Anyone know if this actually does anything and whether its just a temporary thing?

Ok, I don't mean to derail the thread or anything, but for some reason I can't connect to Xbox Live anymore. I've tried looking all over the net for info on how to resolve this, but found nothing. You guys are my only hope.

I got my 360 back the other week, after it was repaired. However, every time I tr to connect to Xbox Live it fails. When I select 'Test Connection', it says the wireless network isn't connected, when I know it is. I've tried re-entering the wpa password in the settings, to no avail. My ISP is Sky Broadband btw.

Thanks if anyone can help...

I'm assuming you have a 360 wireless adapter? Is it possible for you to hook up to the router using an ethernet cable? (saves hassle and gives a better connection)

Just bought a new TV but when I connect the 360 I get a black/white screen. Wii works fine. Any idea why? It's an LCD TV and I use the scart cable that came with the console. I can't find anything helpful in the settings, if I choose anything else than 480p I get a blue screen for about ten seconds before it goes back to the original settings.

If I switch from TV to HDTV I get a blue screen, even if I switch back to TV.

Just bought a new TV but when I connect the 360 I get a black/white screen. Wii works fine. Any idea why?

Scart is very fussy. Also, component/scart don't do 480p - you need to set it to 480i.

Anyway, back to the scart things - some scary sockets on some TVs don't like some scart inputs from certain devices.

My DVD player only appeared on my TV as back and white using scart. Other things worked fine. I even used two different cables (a cheap one and a £50 one - the £50 was a spare one as my Step Dad didn't need it after getting Sky HD). It's quite odd, really.

Anyway, does your TV have a composite connection?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!