Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s worst in Blue dragon, I´m 30 hours in and I got like 4 achievements or something.

I think I´m doing something wrong...

Nah the game is just like that I'm about the same maybe a little further in, mind you it doesn't help that half the achievements (near enough) are kept secret. ><

Nah the game is just like that I'm about the same maybe a little further in, mind you it doesn't help that half the achievements (near enough) are kept secret. ><

Yeah, I always feel like I´m missing something because of that :/

Namco Bandai announced its Dreamcast version of Soul Calibur will be ported over to Xbox Live Arcade this summer, the XBLA version will have high-definition graphics and assortment of leaderboards. The game will not have online play, you can challenge a friend in versus mode offline.

Namco Bandai announced its Dreamcast version of Soul Calibur will be ported over to Xbox Live Arcade this summer, the XBLA version will have high-definition graphics and assortment of leaderboards. The game will not have online play, you can challenge a friend in versus mode offline.

Beat you to it in the Soul Calibur IV and XBLA threads :heh:

Thinking about changing my Tag to The Bloody Heartland because I'm sick of Cox of Seagulls. Opinions anyone?

Cox of Seagulls is an awesome Gamertag. Plus doesn't it cost money to change it?

Edit: Or is there some workaround? Someone on my friend list (who added me from some random match) has changed their gamertag around 5 times in the last few months.

Guest Jordan
Excuse me, King of Fun. :p

I don't like COS. Scrubs has sucked since season 3 and I'm just not interested in it any more.

I am the King of Fun baby.

Besides Scrubs has picked up again recently... I just watch it out of habbit these days.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!