Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I'm gonna be buying myself a 360 tomorrow morning and the one game I really want is Call of Duty 4. The thing is, I see bundles which include games but none include COD4! Do you reckon GAME would let me swap the games in a bundle? Just curious.

No, the point of the bundle is what it is, a way of selling a certain game or shipping more consoles. There are some bundles where you can choose any game though... if you look around.

If you're going in store, have a look in their pre-owned section or something for it?

Well it looks like my Elite is on its way out as it knocked itself off this morning and gave me the dreaded flashing red lights. I knocked it off and tried again but it just happened again when I was playing Bully. I tried a 3rd time and its working fine again. Gonna try and finish Bully off before the whole thing breaks down, least I have Smash to keep my company if it does knack up.

Guys I have just bought my brand new Xbox 360 from GAME!!! WOOHOOO!!! Got COD4 with it. The console is huge and BLOODY HELL is it loud!

Aint gonna get Live yet...got exams coming so I'm just gonna go through COD4 single player and see what happens...

YAY!

You got a brand new one? That has nicely set up my rant on how microsoft have REPAIRED my old console instead of sending me a NEW console like they said they would.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

EDIT just come off the phone. not wanting anything out of it just want to tell them it was bad customer services. so i did. He told me firstly that it WAS on record that I was to receive a new console he went off the phone. He came back to say it WASNT on record that it was supposed to be new AND that it was basically a new console anyway because it had new parts put it..... I told him that he does know what he is talking about and that his manager doesnt either. I told him that it was very bad customer service to say one thing to a customer and do the other.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

You got a brand new one? That has nicely set up my rant on how microsoft have REPAIRED my old console instead of sending me a NEW console like they said they would.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

EDIT just come off the phone. not wanting anything out of it just want to tell them it was bad customer services. so i did. He told me firstly that it WAS on record that I was to receive a new console he went off the phone. He came back to say it WASNT on record that it was supposed to be new AND that it was basically a new console anyway because it had new parts put it..... I told him that he does know what he is talking about and that his manager doesnt either. I told him that it was very bad customer service to say one thing to a customer and do the other.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

Hmmmm Robs happy i see... in other news, my 360 has almost made it to its first birthday.. how much longer has it got to live!

Year old on Monday!!

Guest Stefkov

It shouldn't be but it probably is an issue. You may get lucky and have one that won't break for 3 years, you might have one thay'll break in the first few weeks.

You just don't know.

Guest Jordan

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

You're a god damn moron.

They do that for EVERYONE. Replacing the motherboard is basically replacing the console and unless theres a reason to replace the shell of the console, they wouldn't.

My god, some people...

Why are you such a **** at times Jordan?, you speak down to people like your god. His disk drive went so why the fuck would they repair his motherboard. Plus the fact that this is his 3rd repair so he should get a brand new machine.

Guest Jordan

Yes, i am a ****. I can play the Caris card too ;)

Anyway, as for the disk drive, its still an internal component. Not to mention Microsoft have enough old 360 shells to deal with and being on your fourth machine isn't something that new tbh.

You're a god damn moron.

They do that for EVERYONE. Replacing the motherboard is basically replacing the console and unless theres a reason to replace the shell of the console, they wouldn't.

My god, some people...

Have you missed out on your daily dose of period blood? Remember you must drink all of it or you might black out when people post some important information. In case you did miss your dose, Ill repeat.

I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A NEW ONE BY THE FUCKING SUPERVISOR.

Guest Jordan
Have you missed out on your daily dose of period blood? Remember you must drink all of it or you might black out when people post some important information. In case you did miss your dose, Ill repeat.

You are aware you were probably told that... they probably tell everyone that who asks specifically!

Come on Chuck, you got totally new components, how exactly does that not mean you didn't get a new console exactly?

You are aware you were probably told that... they probably tell everyone that who asks specifically!

Come on Chuck, you got totally new components, how exactly does that not mean you didn't get a new console exactly?

Because he is stuck with his old Motherboard. Which means it's old and used, no HDMI, no Falcon chipset and the fact that MS told him he would get a new console.

watch out you dont have breasts, Jordan might ban you or give you a warning for talk like that!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!