Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you actually want it for Burnout or do you just want it for 30 gamerpoints?

I'd have to say that the camera is the only terrible thing about Paradise.

No, I really do want it for Burnout. Also Video Chat and Uno, but the Burnout features are kickass for the camera :D

Guest Stefkov

I've started AoT on Contractor difficulty and so far it's no different from recruit. If not easier...

I'm liking the game more though, I feel I can actually play it through a third and fourth time.

Something comes to mind when reading this post... oh yes...

FIFA 08

Yes, but Pro-Evo is still the superior football title. Fifa is really only an essential purchase for impressionable young boys who have mysterious dreams about Robin Van Persie squirting a delicious yoghurt-like substance all over their face.

Sigh.. PES 2008 is complete shit even many other hardcore PES fans admit that (apart from those clutching at straws), at least last year Fifa 08 came out on top in terms of everything (gameplay, graphics and sound well apart from player models). Konami have alot of work to do to make PES 09 a big improvement for next gen.

im more than happy with my fifa 08 and ive converted a lot of PES fans with it :)

I've read and heard lots of good things about FIFA 08. My best mate (who I have been playing PES with for around 5 years now) even said that he thinks FIFA is now better than PES...:heh:

500 Microsoft Points and 4 Free gamerpics for GTA4 Preorder

If 2007 was the best ever year for games – and the Xbox 360, specifically – just you wait until you see what’s in store for 2008. Indeed, we have treasures galore, for sure, and possibly none more exciting than Rockstar’s forthcoming blockbuster, Grand Theft Auto IV.

We’re guessing that the drip-fed supply of screenshots, occasional gameplay trailers and tantalising storyline descriptions have already whetted your appetite for this gritty tale of life on the mean streets of Liberty City, right? Doubtless all this talk about EXCLUSIVE downloadable extra ‘episodes’ has had you patting yourself on the back that you made the right choice of console too. Hey, welcome to the club! So are you going to be waiting in line to pick up a copy of the game when it launches on April 29th?

We doubt you’ll be alone on the day. But why stand in a queue, shivering in the Spring rain, when there’s a very real chance that your favourite retailer has already sold out to super-keen customers who’ve been camping on the pavement all night or, crucially, who have done the sensible thing and pre-ordered their copy? Can you tell where we’re going with this yet…?

Set aside the obvious benefit of guaranteeing that you get the game from Day One, how does the thought of effectively being paid to pre-order grab you? We’re not joking – pre-order the game through select retailers and you’ll receive a bonus 500 Microsoft Points absolutely FREE – save them up for those downloadable episodes we were talking about earlier. You’ll also receive codes to download exclusive GTAIV Gamerpics too.

It’s a no-brainer, which ever way you look at it. Or, more appropriately, (adopts gruff gangster-style accent) it’s an offer you can’t refuse. See big game retailers near you for more information soon.

Pre-order now to get 500 Microsoft Points and 4 Free gamerpics!

GAME

Gamestation

Yes, but Pro-Evo is still the superior football title. Fifa is really only an essential purchase for impressionable young boys who have mysterious dreams about Robin Van Persie squirting a delicious yoghurt-like substance all over their face.

I'd say as a PES fan for the last few years, I have to admit 2008 is crap and Fifa this year is on top. Though I bought PES instead of Fifa.

Got my 360 and holy shit it's big. It doesn't need a price cut, but a size cut. And the adapter is almost as big as the Wii >_>

Played Eternal Sonata and Beautiful Katamari today. The battle system in ES is fun and the graphics amazing, but the story and characters not so good. And what's with the piano music with real life photos? Worst time filler ever. Katamari is fun as always, but the Kings feels harsher than before. I usually get under 50 points. Got 27 two times.

In the amount of time you've asked those questions and waited responses, you could have either:

1. Googled it

2. Wikipedia'd it

3. Gone on XBL Arcade yourself to find out

In fact, you could have done all three of the above and still beat the response time.

Well, I couldn't of done 3. and in 1. and 2. I didnt see anything mentioning a demo and thought that it would just be easier for me here to ask instead of doing those things to be fair.

Yup.

Rez, EVERY XBLA game has a trial. MS basically demands it.

Ooooh. Sweetness. Ill remember that.

Oh right, you're at work..

Aye!

Im currently playing The Simpsons. Has anyone else played it?

The demo is kinda frustrating a bit of a strange level to chose for the demo, but the game is really awesome to be honest with you. The difficulty level is good, apart from the level Im on know basically as soon as you get Homer and Bart over together on this section it spawns like 20 enemies, and 2 flying enemies that shoot lasers on top of the platform you need to be.

Reallly annoying, but as I said very enjoyable and a big suprise so far yo'

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!