Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COD is fine here. Only a few host disconnects.

It's a fantastic game, really. They've finally nailed an online game on the 360. An online game on a console, period. We've gone from Quake on the Dreamcast, with 56k pay-by-the-minute, to this: lagless, brimming with enthusiastic players, a great incentive system...and I'm sure the single player is great too :heh:

They said they were going after Bungie and they beat them hands down.

COD is fine here. Only a few host disconnects.

It's a fantastic game, really. They've finally nailed an online game on the 360. An online game on a console, period. We've gone from Quake on the Dreamcast, with 56k pay-by-the-minute, to this: lagless, brimming with enthusiastic players, a great incentive system...and I'm sure the single player is great too :heh:

They said they were going after Bungie and they beat them hands down.

100% agree. I find it hard to go back to Halo 3 now. I guess I like the precision of CoD4, also the dash makes a big difference to combat. Plus that sweet 60fps just makes everything so smooth. I never noticed frame rates before, not that I can count individual frames ;)

Did they ever release that patch cause I could swear the sniping is more accurate now but I thought they were going to add kill cam to the chopper bombers.

Just played the demo for The Club.

I didn't really enjoy it...a bit too simplistic.

I have been having so much fun with that game. It is a shooter where you go through levels or rooms chaining together kills into combos. There really isn't much too it but the demo was great fun.

Saying that, I cannot see myself paying for the full game and the appeal will no doubt wear thin super quick.

Guest Stefkov
What........

Advance Wars: Anamorphic Triathlon. They're taking the Advance wars genre and making it into a Mario at the olympics type game on the ds. Reducing it's overall appeal to everyone everywhere, and it's screen size implementing only half of each DS screen. The first to do so to create a game worthy of an oscar.

I have no idea