N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XBOX Live has been borking.

Alot of the new stuff added into the dashboard requires updating from the live service and because of the new issues and updates Live was fucked up for a few hours.

I can't believe its not butter!

*legs it*

Anyway, since i was at Letty's last night i restored my account... however when i got home i did it again on my own machine. Only to find that annoyingly it was taking freaking forever. My 360 is still on (since it was restoring at 8:55 and i had to go). Yay for power consumption.

Guest Stefkov

No way. Another feature in the Fall update was that anyone with a silver subscription can't download more content for games.

Not sure if these means a lot , but a picture I seen you can't download the Bioshck update if you're on Silver...lol

Guest Stefkov

I actually feel like ripping my semi long hair out after playing Fifa for a while.

I need someone to just slap me because of my stupidity, why did I buy it.

It looks like this "Racketboy" needs to learn that Sonic 2 IS in HD. His "question" should be "If Sonic the Hedgehog 2's Graphics Were Completely Remade".

I'd rather have the original version tan completely redesigned graphics...some games suit new graphics but Sonic 2 doesn't need them. Fancy graphics in a new 2D Sonic XBLA/WiiWare game would be fantastic, though.

It looks like this "Racketboy" needs to learn that Sonic 2 IS in HD. His "question" should be "If Sonic the Hedgehog 2's Graphics Were Completely Remade".

I'd rather have the original version tan completely redesigned graphics...some games suit new graphics but Sonic 2 doesn't need them. Fancy graphics in a new 2D Sonic XBLA/WiiWare game would be fantastic, though.

Agreed, I would love to see a new 2D home console Sonic game, with the graphics of Sonic Rush, but slightly more polished, a variation of Sonic 2's special stage and appropriately alliterated Zone names again.

That would be awesome. ^^