N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else buy the HD DVD playa whilst the offers on?

What DVDs did you say you wanted?

I think I'm gonna get it when I get some money which should be in the next couple weeks.

I'll probably get The Prestige, Serenity, Corpse Bride, Children of Men and Full Metal Jacket. However all I really want is 300 and Batman Begins so I'll be picking those up asap.

I've finally started playing Halo 3 ranked properly, as i finished both magazines in skate. Did all the film challenges, all the contests. I can't get the damn Picnic Table Blast photo though ¬_¬

For the picnic table, just hammer it, fast and lucky. How teh hell did you do all film challenges some of them are a right bastard. Also i finished teh haloez!

Before I fry my elite or something maybe you guys can help me.

I take my elite with me everywhere and it starts to get to be a pain to get all cords from behind the TV and reach to get the power etc. etc.

So can I use my old 360 power cord to power my elite? I know it seems like a real silly stupid question but the power cord is different on the elite then it is with my old xbox power cord so I'm just making sure.

This way I could take the regular av cords and old power cable with me when I go places, and I could leave the hdmi and elite power cable hooked up to my tv, which would save me a lot of time.

Just incase no one knew.

Tomorrows arcade games are:

Battlestar Galactica and Exit.

Both are 800 points.

Exit is a great puzzler on the PSP, might have to get that.

Basically, instead of trying to avoid getting killed like in a normal shooter, you commit suicide and create huge chain reactions to get points.

If you can play it well, then you can rack up points super easy.