• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think batista would be quite good for playing fenix

193752865_3698bdf04a_m.jpg

jan51.jpg

What you think?

Perfect. No need for him to be a good actor either, Fenix is hardly going to be difficult to pull off. Grunt here, curse there then a mumble about Locust. Shoot some more bullets, chainsaw a few grunts and repeat. :p

Guest Stefkov

It would be the shortest fim ever though. Real high budget, with the caves and the explosions and stuff. But its a 6 hour game, if that.

I'd still see it though. Just hope, if they do it, they dont do as bad as Resident Evil.

XBL HACKED

Accounts and points being stolen.....

Microsoft response:

Recently, there have been reports of fraudulent activity and account theft taking place on the Xbox LIVE network. Security is a top priority for Xbox LIVE, and we are actively investigating all reports of fraudulent behavior and theft. Any customer with a question about the security of their Xbox LIVE account should contact 1-800-4-MY-Xbox, and

an Xbox Customer Service Representative will help them understand our security policies and procedures.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/microsoft-responds-to-live-hack-concerns-246044.php

Guest Jordan
People, you really need to check your XBOX Live accounts. Apparently theres been a hack of some EU and US accounts. Check to see if you can login okay and your account hasn't been activated else where.

Yup, posted about it earlier...

I just ordered Shenmue II to play on my 360! It is compatable right??

Does anyone know if there is an option for Japanese audio with subtitles??

I completed the first one ages ago! Could someone give me a rundown on what is new/different and if there is a recap of the story because I have forgotten most of it!

I just ordered Shenmue II to play on my 360! It is compatable right??

Does anyone know if there is an option for Japanese audio with subtitles??

I completed the first one ages ago! Could someone give me a rundown on what is new/different and if there is a recap of the story because I have forgotten most of it!

I would have gotten Shenmue II for DC instead. The xbox version has english voices (inferiour, imo), + I liked the DC controls better, and Shenmue II DC I played on a pc monitor, so when I saw Shenmue II for xbox on a tv, it looked less crisp.

But it's my favourite game of all time, so I'd recommend it to anyone =)

In an interview with Gamestop, the creator of the Final Fantasy series has revealed that he believes Final Fantasy should come to the Xbox 360 as it has a lot of potential in North America and Europe.

source: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=15255

In an interview with a French paper, SCEE VP Georges Fornay stated that exclusivity for Final Fantasy XIII is under discussion!

source: http://www.jeux-france.com/news19680_final-fantasy-xiii-une-exclu-en-discussion.html

Not that new a trailer - saw it on xboxyde when the DMC4 multiplatform thing came about

In an interview with a French paper, SCEE VP Georges Fornay stated that exclusivity for Final Fantasy XIII is under discussion!

source: http://www.jeux-france.com/news19680_final-fantasy-xiii-une-exclu-en-discussion.html

Well I bet S-E would say we need discs that can hold 20GB per disc minimum. And microsoft will make that hd player play games.

Got a great bargin on a HDTV. Got one for £330. Very pretty it is :D
Sounds good! Where's it from? What make?
And I was wondering, because the articles were a little unclear about it, if these new 360's ship with 65nm chips or not. If they do there's a way better chance I'll get one of 'em right away since they are "Limited Edition". If they don't I'll prolly wait until they do start shipping with them.
What is the 65nm chip?

What does it allow the 360 to do, why is a 360 with one better? Thanks!