Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I must say there is quite a lot of improvements to GRAW 2 :)

If you liked the first one buy this. A bit disappointed that the full game didn't finish off the intense part in the demo but rather took a different turn.

A cool feautre is that your teammates will identify objects.

example. Enemy behind that green car. etc. Lovely

__

GR:AW 2 Raises the bar once again - 90% say IGN!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow HDTV makes everything 10x better on 360, the whole experience feels incredible. Even Worms looks fantastic. So shiny and colourful.

I may play with you guys tommorow night on Worms if you're up for it still but I won't be good as i've never played much worms before and have hardly played this yet.

Oh and Blue Dragon = September in Europe! Ace!

It's very limited. A LOT of items are missing. Not just WMDs. And the Ninja rope is rubbish. Still a ton of fun though.

And er, does anyone know a website with a reliable and accurate release schedule for 360 games? Cheers :)

Marry Me.

Please.

I must say there is quite a lot of improvements to GRAW 2 :)

If you liked the first one buy this. A bit disappointed that the full game didn't finish off the intense part in the demo but rather took a different turn.

A cool feautre is that your teammates will identify objects.

example. Enemy behind that green car. etc. Lovely

__

GR:AW 2 Raises the bar once again - 90% say IGN!

Ah, damn.

The combination of good-game-drought and this high score means I may have to buy this.

Oh no.:heh:

what did people think of Lost Planet when they played this, ive never really liked the look of it but i saw it second hand and thought id try it out.

Is it long, hard, good?

it is okay but i just don't have any desire too complete the game. i find it boring too be honest. the levels are not really exciting enough for me.

no. i dont think so. especially when they can get 3-nil up after 23 minutes, like now:smile: and when two goals came a minute apart:heh: Its currently 4-1 40 minutes in

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE OFFICIAL N-EUROPE SOCCER THREAD?

Guest Stefkov

I'm looking forward to the video marketplace over here. CSI in all HD gooness.

I bought Crackdown today, over 11 hours ago. And I have yet to play it. Too busy to even turn on the 360.

I enjoyed Lost Planet. I'm a person who enjoys pure 3rd person action shooters and this is what basically Lost Planet is. If you like pure shooting then you'll enjoy it, if not then you probably won't

Was it a hard game? Any annoying moments.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!