N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Game did something similar; most pre-orders and sell-thru of The Godfather got an all expenses trip to New York for two people. Never heard who won, but that would have been interesting to tell the staff. "So, we've won a trip for two to New York for all our hard work, so me [the manager] and the assistant manager are going"

Looks good.. but the person thats playing is a n00b.

Yeah I was shouting at the scren for him to take a Photo he missed some bloody nice pictures while playing, like the Zombies that had pulled the guy out of the car ad were aeting him, how can you not take a photo of that >>

Anyone ever had a problem with their Play and Charge Kit? When i hook up my cable all it does it turn on the wireless controller and nothing happens, it doesn't even show the battery level in the Xbox guide. I've asked Microsoft for some help, looks like its busted though.

Anyone ever had a problem with their Play and Charge Kit? When i hook up my cable all it does it turn on the wireless controller and nothing happens, it doesn't even show the battery level in the Xbox guide. I've asked Microsoft for some help, looks like its busted though.

That's what it does.

Is the little light on the connector on, if so then it's working.