N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up for some halo 2 action, if i have the time

Yeah I work shifts during the week so these late night sessions aint no good for me. If we could work one out for a weekend then that would great.

EDIT: Codemasters are apparently considering releasing Senisible World Of Soccer via Marketplace for Live!!! Awesome if it comes true but im still waiting for Streetfighter, Frogger and Paperboy.

what did you guys think about chromehounds? The demo didn't convince me at all.

I have it preordered but my demo is still downloading. The demos on some on the 360 games dont do the proper game justice, I found that out with Full Auto as Im really enjoy that game despite the poor demo. I also realize that many people hate Full Auto so you dont need to point that out :D

Guest Jordan
what did you guys think about chromehounds? The demo didn't convince me at all.

Felt loose and as if I wasn't actually controlling a mech... more a large car or something.

Graphically, mechs look great as does the land and such. But the explosions are pathetic. The guns don't even feel that powerful, when I fire a rocket I wanna know i've fired one! Mech Warrior did that, and this doesn't even come close to a 10 year old game.

So, does anyone want to help me with mission 4 of chapter one in G.R.A.W? It's the temple level. I can get up to the extraction point, but i get overwhelmed with enemies and there isn't really a good place to position myself where i can cover all directions. My noobie friends aren't good enough to pull their weight either. If you can help tommorow it would be sweet, add me. I don't have a headset right now so we'd need to formulate a plan pre-match.

Meh, won't have my 360 tomorrow, but it's probably for the best. I've asked the seller to post it on the date I come back from holiday, so by the 13th I should be hooked up to xbox live and registered. I probably won't have the mappack maps for halo 2, as I wont have had time to download them, so I'll have to sit out in those rounds.

From what I read and saw about it, I thought Chromehounds looked pretty cool, but evidently not.

Prey is good (got the PC demo) so it should be worth a buy/demo download(has mulitplayer) on the 360.

Do demos cost you marketplace points?

So, does anyone want to help me with mission 4 of chapter one in G.R.A.W? It's the temple level. I can get up to the extraction point, but i get overwhelmed with enemies and there isn't really a good place to position myself where i can cover all directions. My noobie friends aren't good enough to pull their weight either. If you can help tommorow it would be sweet, add me. I don't have a headset right now so we'd need to formulate a plan pre-match.

Sure i'll help you!

My Gamertag is JB Whiting

Guest Jordan
i find xbox live demos dont do that many games justice, it made hitman look like a shite game, but really its really good. Also the COD2 demo, imo , was one of the worst levels to pick.

Yeah but you'll also find CoD2 is the worst CoD yet, which probably doesn't help.

you'll also find CoD2 is the worst CoD yet

Have you played CoDFH or CoD2BRO?

The first especially is shite.

My experiance of CoD2 (mainly on the PC) is that it's the best CoD game yet:yay:, but only just over CoD and CoDUO.

Our 360 demos on the marketplace totaly free to download?:wtf: (ie no points needed)

yes demos are completey free.

And COD2 is an amazing game. Best 360 game iv played so far. Finally getting 1000 GP's on it was something i was actually proud of lol. Spent so long defending that stupid hill!

Guest Jordan

United Offensive had some awesome missions, but it pushed the Quake 3 engine way too far. CoD1 single player touched the greatness of MOHAA in some ways and the multiplayer is still played more on PC than alot of others 4 years after its release.

CoD1 had a better story, better levels and just felt better than CoD2 which used a terrible "Halo 2 style" life system.

i find xbox live demos dont do that many games justice, it made hitman look like a shite game, but really its really good. Also the COD2 demo, imo , was one of the worst levels to pick.

LOL It was that demo that has convinced me to pick up a copy of Hitman. I used to be a pretty big fan untill number 3 came out.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!